The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Color Pigments Work? Does The Required Enemy Drop 1 Everytime U Get A Kill?

UndeadGhostWarrior

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey,

i'm also in a ghost clan and we already have a few colours researched. I can assure you, the numbers aren't really impressive. I found myself getting at least 2 pigments dropping by an enemy (i think sometimes even more?). For example we researched some of the colours, that can be found in the void and most of the time after 1 or 2 longer runs (survival, defense, interception) we already got all the pigments we needed (though most of the time, more than we needed). It really isn't hard (as long as the enemy isn't rare, like Alad V or sth.)

The number of drops is dependent on your party size, but they have to be in the same clan. For example, a group of 2 clan members and 2 randoms would only yield 2 drops per enemy.

I believe it's possible for non-clan members to increase the drop yield as long as everyone in the party is researching the same pigment color (regardless of clan affiliation), but have yet to test this out.

Edited by Deetwo