Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"x" Hotkey Is Free, Use It For An Alternate Way To Exit Rift Plane

Twilight053

if i can have 'Interact' dispel Banish instead of Rolling as an option, i'm all for it.

i would have no complaints about being able to Roll without knowing that Banish will dispel.

obviously if i actually interact with something, Banish shouldn't Dispel. so if i Hack a Console, it wouldn't Dispel it, but if i randomly pressed Interact, it would.

"X" is already "interact" and "reload" (but you can turn latter off). I hate "one-button do it all" setups in games because of high probability of mistakes. Still, I thought "Roll" action is great for un-Banish yourself, because, seriously, why do you need to roll in Rift? But if you really need this function, I think giving un-Banish function to backflip (aim+back+roll) will suit this need

Edited by d3me

"X" is already "interact" and "reload" (but you can turn latter off). I hate "one-button do it all" setups in games because of high probability of mistakes. Still, I thought "Roll" action is great for un-Banish yourself, because, seriously, why do you need to roll in Rift? But if you really need this function, I think giving un-Banish function to backflip (aim+back+roll) will suit this need

X is reload now? I always thought it was R.

X is reload now? I always thought it was R.

Default reload key still works. I'm telling about recent addition, "Context action includes reload" (don't remember exact words) switch in game options menu. Default preset is "on", so when you press interact button ("X" by default) and there's nothing to interact with, your frame will reload weapon. With this prefs, sometimes, when I try to open a locker, I reload instead.