Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Attacks

IfritKajiTora

When syndicates attack us we need to kill them but for that we get nothing :/
When we kill entire syndicate we should get rewarded from our syndicate with some Syndicate points or they should drop randomly Marks, Insignias etc. Depending on who is the enemy.

For example The Perrin sequence is the enemy of Steel meridian. So if we are attacked by The Perrin Sequence and each of unit killed have a chance to random drop Insignias (Insignia 200, Defender 500, General 5k) and maybe a very rare chance of droping one of the mods that offers Perrin sequence. So if someone don't want to trade can pray for that rare mod drop. Chance to get their one void key (1x T4Capture by killing The Perrin Sequence).

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I like this idea, as it is all I do when I see a faction factions invasion pop up is groan because unlike stalker, G3 or Zanuka I have a fight that is annoying and gives me nothing worth my effort and worse cuts off friends who wanted to join in on my mission since I have not had them ever turn up unless it is right after I load in while everyone else is loading or getting ready