The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Syandana Can Attack And Defend.anyone Need It :0?

felinena

This idea would be such a kick in the nuts to Prime Access people, and a nut tap (not as bad, but still not cool) to anyone who has bought a cosmetic Syndana.  Also, people would have to make a choice between looking good, or having more utility, which no one wants.

Maybe your idea would be better suited for a new sentinel or kubrow.  Maybe even a universal mod(s) that either could work for all sentinels or for all kubrows.

it's not such a terrible idea,  after all if i get it what the op wants is basically a gun-whip that looks like a scarf, not sure how it would work design-wise  but it's not so far from the redeemer really or maybe just a sentinel that's not mounted on your shoulder, thought it definitely can't be treated like a syandana game mechanics wise.

..A scarf sentinel? I'd use it, even if it couldn't do anything, goodbye Helios.

Why, if it isn't UniqueDragon from City of Heroes! Is something gone to the Americans again? :D

omg not that @#!@#!#@$#$

If everyone think about I tricky sneaky or try to use PSI power or lure or bait need be famous you wrong. !@#!@##

FIrst

I dont need my statue like in wiki. Sory I still alive and talk here.not dieing yet. so  I dont wana see anyone make it. 

Second.

I here and ask a thing is I need. and A stuff is  appear or happen at me. I make around 5 topic and Nova and 3 topic about soma. couz  I am the ppl is wait for Nova and Soma prime. look at my stat. all the rest of my life inside warframe I play Nova and Soma. its like 1000 hour now. even . I not here like a year and become return player couz some life reason . and last 2 topic is I ask . I just need hide my Bee mouth on Nova . So I need mustace and its already remove. and this post I just need a Sydana is can float around me and useful . No just useless and decorate like Null star its float around me too but its do nothing ! 

Thrid

I am really cleary person . I directly ask what I need. I will tell and post a stuff what really happen . I not like some many ppl here is keep show said Nerf is make its balance and make ppl see its already OP but they stat they never think about use it. and they did couz just care on something.

So  a stuff is i ask   will really impact on something. its not guildance like AMD ball is keep confuse ppl. its will directly hit like you shoot ogris with out Heavy cal mod.

Fourth

I waste my life time for topic for my direcly purpose. I am here for just play shooting game. not a text game on forum . in 1 day have 24 hour and i nap 8 hour per a day . and a time is left i have many many stuff to do . and have few time relax and play shoothing game. 

each topic spend alot time. and Cartoon topic is i made some topic spend like full 2 hour for it. couz it made by direcly on forum . If i can write it on my diary and send its pass monitor I will do it already #!@#!@ that very easy is draw it. 

My topic have its own purpose. I not do for no reason and waste my time about it. even in council room . I awlays silent and not talktive. I not talk anything if its not intefere me . even In game play . I never chat and ignore ppl is asking too . couz  . sometime I play from my bed with joystick and it waste time to type it #@!#!@# 

Edited by felinena

omg not that @#!@#!#@$#$

If everyone think about I tricky sneaky or try to use PSI power or lure or bait need be famous you wrong. !@#!@##

FIrst

I dont need my statue like in wiki. Sory I still alive and talk here.not dieing yet. so  I dont wana see anyone make it. 

Second.

I here and ask a thing is I need. and A stuff is  appear or happen at me. I make around 5 topic and Nova and 3 topic about soma. couz  I am the ppl is wait for Nova and Soma prime. look at my stat. all the rest of my life inside warframe I play Nova and Soma. its like 1000 hour now. even . I not here like a year and become return player couz some life reason . and last 2 topic is I ask . I just need hide my Bee mouth on Nova . So I need mustace and its already remove. and this post I just need a Sydana is can float around me and useful . No just useless and decorate like Null star its float around me too but its do nothing ! 

Thrid

I am really cleary person . I directly ask what I need. I will tell and post a stuff what really happen . I not like some many ppl here is keep show said Nerf is make its balance and make ppl see its already OP but they stat they never think about use it. and they did couz just care on something.

So  a stuff is i ask   will really impact on something. its not guildance like AMD ball is keep confuse ppl. its will directly hit like you shoot ogris with out Heavy cal mod.

Fourth

I waste my life time for topic for my direcly purpose. I am here for just play shooting game. not a text game on forum . in 1 day have 24 hour and i nap 8 hour per a day . and a time is left i have many many stuff to do . and have few time relax and play shoothing game. 

each topic spend alot time. and Cartoon topic is i made some topic spend like full 2 hour for it. couz it made by direcly on forum . If i can write it on my diary and send its pass monitor I will do it already #!@#!@ that very easy is draw it. 

My topic have its own purpose. I not do for no reason and waste my time about it. even in council room . I awlays silent and not talktive. I not talk anything if its not intefere me . even In game play . I never chat and ignore ppl is asking too . couz  . sometime I play from my bed with joystick and it waste time to type it #@!#!@# 

tumblr_inline_n1tr2zBrlE1rpz2kc.gif

Dude, do you even English?

omg not that @#!@#!#@$#$

FIrst

Second.

Thrid

Fourth

You...just made my day alot better xD thx alot x''''D

omg not that @#!@#!#@$#$

FIrst

Second.

Thrid

Fourth

Have you maybe thought about using a translator before u post in the English speaking forums

Or just post in the forum of ur native country...?

It would be helpful if someone could find out what the OP's native tongue is and then have someone else who also speaks the same language have a few words in regards to what translator being used and how it is butchering their posts

Felinena - what country are you from? What is your native language?

Edited by Naith