The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Completion Reward Scaling

McKiwi

Right now, it doesn't feel like fighting to a higher round in ED missions nets you better rewards, or at least a chance of better rewards. Whether this is intentional or not, I'm not sure, but I do think that for the time committed to playing to a high round, the reward should scale appropriately.

For instance, an ED where my friends and I played to wave 30 recently (Eligor, Europa), and ended up with a Hellfire mod (Which had appeared as a reward during wave 15 of the same mission) and having skipped over at least one rare quality reward to get to 30.

EDWave30_zps7a0d922f.png

Now, we WERE challenging ourselves to get to wave 30, so the rewards didn't matter too much at that point, but this is more of an issue regarding all people who play ED missions. If the chance for rare mods is the same for whatever wave you reach, then the number of people who play to 5 and quit will only increase.

So, could we have rewards scale better for higher waves achieved? Pretty please? :D

95% of my ED missions its wave 5-10 Hellfire(/stormbringer) or Targetcracker 15 mostly something common (varies sometimes), 20 once a rare one but mostly hellfire.

The other 5% are uncommon mods till wave 10 and then a uncommon mod.

needs some attention and fixing :)