The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Like The Void Trader As Is Currently.

Lancars

I mean hes gone for 2 weeks. only here for a day. RNG is a jerk when it comes to prime parts. And he doesn't even sell much. I must mention the keys galore but the lack of prime parts in the void.

I'm only sticking to tier 1 and 2 of the void since Nullifiers are *explicated words*

I basically missed Prime Flow cause i kept getting keys and forma BPs. The forma BP is nice but i need prime parts to sell. So now i probably have to wait a few months before it cycles back again since no one knows how big the list of things he will sell over time is.

Why would you wait until he shows up to farm? I run void missions daily, just because it's something to do when I'm bored, and am never shy of ducats because of it.

It's your own fault for not preparing for when he shows up, use sites like Deathsnacks to help you.

Why would you wait until he shows up to farm? I run void missions daily, just because it's something to do when I'm bored, and am never shy of ducats because of it.

It's your own fault for not preparing for when he shows up, use sites like Deathsnacks to help you.

Holidays.

T4C is your friend, AKBronco Prime Link and Nyx Prime Systems are common drop and both sell for 50 duccats each. Anyone with + rep in Perrin Sequence is loaded with T4C.

Yea but Nullifiers are death. with there 360 no scope aimbot. I watched my whole time get downed one by one suddenly.

You can get 50d Hikou pouches from Tower 1 capture.

50d Scindo BP from Tower 1 exterminate.

Even the less rare parts eventually add up.

Have no excuses.

Got everything this round from the trader and I hate upper level Keys. not for difficulty but that I would need to pug them and channel spam leads to groups no better than had they made a auto group system for keys if we so choose.

Edited by Firetempest

Yea but Nullifiers are death. with there 360 no scope aimbot. I watched my whole time get downed one by one suddenly.

Then you need to make sure the you bring a tank into the squad, I've been fighting off tons of nullifiers and I don't really think they're too hard as long as you get them down fast enough.

Then you probably aren't playing any content hard enough to require anything the trader has.

Don't worry about it until you get good enough that you can play high level content regularly.

You can get 50d Hikou pouches from Tower 1 capture.

50d Scindo BP from Tower 1 exterminate.

Even the less rare parts eventually add up.

Have no excuses.

All i kept getting was Forma BP and keys. I burned all my tier 1 caps and exterminates.

Then you probably aren't playing any content hard enough to require anything the trader has.

Don't worry about it until you get good enough that you can play high level content regularly.

Thats the thing. I can kill everything left and right fine. I can take bombards to the face on my trinity. But a nullifier? his lanka seems to eat through me my link and my blessing like it was nothing. And watched as he popshotted the other 3 people on my team while he was running around the corner.

Just rush the Nullifier. Slide Attack into him and he's most likely dead in one shot, then activate a defense ability to ward off any surrounding fire.

His shield has tons of health, he does not. You can just walk right into the shield and one shot him with basically anything to avoid having to shoot at the shield.

If you're playing on a team and still getting owned by it, then you're lacking some serious coordination/awareness. My brother and I duo everything from TI to TIV and it's easy as hell. Try looking into Limbo if you need a defense frame, as Nullifier's can't unbanish you even with their barrier, letting you waltz to them, return to the normal dimension, kill them and disappear again.

Edited by AkioKasai

Nullifiers may have some problems, but are no issue if you go in prepared.

I do think that he should show up more often (like every weekend, and special occasions) if his manifest increases. But it's not like that cannot be changed if needed.

At least you don't complain about him not converting crap parts into wanted parts, because a) DE said that he offers unique stuff and b) DE would kinda be shooting themselves in the foot.

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

That's cuz ur running t1 and t2s

Man up cuz t3 and 4 are where the most prime parts drop

If u can't then have fun with ur Forma bps and cores

We're recently getting Forma BPs on T4S@Rotation B (which is a good thing, they aren't as worthless as the Primes at B) and 5xR5s drops on T4S@Rotation C. RNG is RNG. Get your facts straight.

To get ducats fast you should do T4s anyways, since those parts sell for 50 ducats each.

Use Loki/Prime Ash, bring weapon that is equipped with Suppress/Hush, shoot the nullifier shield a couple times and worm your way around it.

Nullifiers are funny against Irradiating Disarm. Probably only until DE nerfs it...

Edited by Filas312

The thing with T4C though is that you need to do it cloaked, that is the fastest way. If a nullifier comes in your way shoot it to decrease the bubble enough for you to get through without loosing your cloak, you dont need to kill him. Just swoosh through.

These mods are powerful, and you have to really earn them.

With time spent in the void, resources collected, credits gathered and good ol' tooth and nail high stakes battles.

I like it the way it is honestly.

Edited by -BELLUM-

Yes and no. Having to look at an external site means the game lacks info.

Just like the wiki, it's a crutch. And using a crutch means there's something wrong with your leg.