The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Syndicate Xp

(PSN)YankeeClippah

• 2 months later...

I got a problem with the syndicates that maybe DE or other players can help me understand.  I get that standing is gained & lost based on what you do for the syndicate, and that isn't the real problem.  The real problem is re-qualifying with a syndicate.  I started with Steel Meridian, and was able to get all of the SM rewards (prior to syndicate syandanas).  Then I went for the other syndicate rewards, and lost standing with SM.  Now I'm trying to rank up SM again, going from Valiant to Defender.  It says all of the promo rewards have already been purchased, but also that I can't exit without choosing a promo reward.  Now, I can't view the other syndicates, because the reward prompt pulls up automatically.  Also, I have enough standing to go for Protector (and rank up in RV), but I can't because the reward prompt pulls up automatically.  And because you don't keep the extra standing you get after your rank is maxed, I can no longer gain standing in SM or RV.  Has anyone figured a way around this?  Am I going to have the same problem when re-qualifying with the other syndicates?