Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Gunblade

Rennagade

As usual my family's Christmas party turned into a real show of their egos and I ended up sitting off to the side trying to ignore them.  

So I drew a quick grineer gunblade for entertainment.  Though I'd share.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/362/9/3/grineergunblade_by_joewashere0-d8bm8u3.jpg

grineergunblade_by_joewashere0-d8bm8u3.j

For its projectile I imagined it shooting out some sort of plasma bolt.  Fun stuff.

Edited by Rennagade

I don't know why, but I view gunblades to be Tenno only. Like it's a combination that they fit most as opposed to the Grineer using it. They just don't seem to have the finesse required to use one of those.

Could also be the Grineer's failed attempt to mimic Tenno/ Orokin tech.

Nice concept btw. +1.

I don't know why, but I view gunblades to be Tenno only. Like it's a combination that they fit most as opposed to the Grineer using it. They just don't seem to have the finesse required to use one of those.

I imagine that the grineer experiment with tech that isn't their own normally and tend to make crude versions of them that they call their own.  Also the idea of a gunblade to me is the idea of a crude weapon with a blade and gun mashed together... given what I portrayed isn't exactly a crude weapon