The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime High Tier Weapon?

robertdin

I'm laughing my ! off right now.

I never understood the point of playing a freaking multiplayer-game/mode by yourself.

Soloing is for people without friends and S#&$ty internet. Also: Loki is the ultimate scrub-frame.

Nah you don't laugh, you're sitting with totally serious face, I know that.

On a bit more serious note - soloing isn't required for the sake of it, it's a method of determining your effectiveness with selected weapon, cause friends can always damage instead of you. Thus Loki - a frame without active damaging abilities, any frame can be used of course but using damaging abilities kinda fails the point of this.

Sure, any weapon can be used for any mission, just get ready to be called leecher (and rightly so) if you'll depend on that weapon for damage.

List disreguarded due to D. Nikana and Boar Prime not being listed.

No melee weapons compares to dakra prime, in terms of coptering i would say dual zorens are the only weapons with a better animation, boar prime is strong no doubt but is severely crippled by clip size and ammo, hek with 5 forma and the syndicate mod S#&$s all over boar.

How did the Hek make this list! Brakk should be moved up, dakra prime should be moved down scindo prime is the new god melee weapon.  Paris Prime and quanta should be in god level. Your list needs alittle work.

brakk is nothing compared to the synoid gammacore, scindo prime is slow useless for mobility, people dont build their dakras properly and they dont time the combos with crimson dervish maximising dps.

Everything the paris does the dread is completely superior, quanta is outclassed by gammacore heavily.

I've been using the Burston Prime a lot since the syndicate mods arrived because of the Gilded Truth mod.

Now the fire rate is acceptable and the Truth effect (Gas) kills almost everything until wave 20 of T4D.

What are your opinions, should we get it in the top tier list?

It's a Prime weapon. 

It's been in the high ranks. It's been able to kill things effectively and quickly since before the syndicate mod. 

Where have you been? 

Dread is completely superior to Paris Prime in regards to puncture damage as well.....? Slash and Puncture each has it's applications and I would not label Dread as "completely superior" They are both endgame viable.

you would never take the paris over dread for long t4 survival/defence which is what dread excels at, would u take the paris over dread purely for that puncture damage? no you wouldnt dont use redundant points, dread is completely superior.

You keep missing the point, therefore I am done debating with you.

And you cannot seem to accept the fact that there are, in fact, tiers of weapons. Even the devs have said it themselves. Yes, while a lower-tier weapon can be made decent through extensive modding and sinking in a lot of forma, the same amount of time and resources can make the top-tier weapons even more powerful. In the end, the top-tier weapons will always outperform the lower-tier ones.

you would never take the paris over dread for long t4 survival/defence which is what dread excels at, would u take the paris over dread purely for that puncture damage? no you wouldnt dont use redundant points, dread is completely superior.

Good luck killing those heavy gunners and napalms with their ferrite and alloy armor, which puncture has a damage bonus to, and slash has a penalty.

Good luck killing those heavy gunners and napalms with their ferrite and alloy armor, which puncture has a damage bonus to, and slash has a penalty.

exactly, at nearly 1 hour into survival, paris does double the damage that dread can do, i tried it with a friend, 2 lokis, 1 dread 1 paris