New Tactical Alert: Fight Or Flight

[DE]Drew

fD4LIk7.jpg

Tenno,
The Archwing Project has been a great success. Their agility and firepower has put fear back in the enemy. In response, The Corpus have dispatched Rangers to repair the damage we inflicted on their ships. Kill them before they can make these ships combat ready once more!

Complete this Alert by Wednesday, December 31 at 12 PM EST, and you’ll be rewarded with the Evergreen Sigil!

Take down the Corpus Rangers, Tenno!

Sadly to say. I'm disappointed in these tactical alert rewards.

Like do we really need 4-5 Sigils?

I would like complete Forma or 1-3 day boosters then constantly it being Sigils.

I agree.

Anyway, welcome back DE.

Edited by ZoMbi656

Sadly to say. I'm disappointed in these tactical alert rewards.

Like do we really need 4-5 Sigils?

I would like complete Forma or 1-3 day boosters then constantly it being Sigils.

Disagree. I would much rather have free, unique cosmetics rather than some silly thing that can be bought for a few plat anytime.

I find it strange the Lotus is sending us on a genocide mission.  Kill corpus repair crewman fixing a ship that has already been decimated by the fomorians instead of defending our relays and taking down the fomorian ship?  As we often side with grineer and corpus in other conflicts shouldn't we be letting them fix their ship so that they can continue to fight the fomorians which is currently our biggest threat?

We'd have been better off with a tactical alert that led to a cache of isotopes that would aid in taking down the formorian ships.  Not commit heinous genocide against those who are currently the lowest threat out there.

Lotus, I am disappointed. 

Was this Tactical Alert supposed to come out 2 weeks earlier?

Because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that we are sabotaging the repairs of Corpus ships which are fighting the Formorians. The very same Formorians who are currently on route to wreck our Relays.

Sure the Corpus are our enemies too, but their ships were never implied to be such a massiv danger to us that we need to sabotage them right away so the Formorians can destroy them foor good.

Imagine the british starting a massive attack on Pearl Harbor right after the japanese attack on it. It makes as much sense currently.

Is this some left hand vs. right hand thing in development? One team made this tactical alert but didn't knew there was an Archwing event centered around destroying Formorians to save our hubs?

Edited by Othergrunty