The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Void Keys To The Void Trader.

(PSN)SancticuS

Getting anything except T4 keys (not sabotage) is turning into a RNG nightmare. We have 6 different keys (7 for T4) and 4 different tiers. The randomness of their drops and the effort of getting the desired one to drop after 15+ minutes of excavation / survival / defense / interception is rather frustrating. This is done to aquire a key so we can try to farm prime parts with even a more uneven RNG drop chance (unless you are after Mag Prime chassis or BP).

Players are already mostly looking for the same keys so you have a hard time finding someone to trade for among them. So why not add them to the void trader. Make them tradable. I would be fine with a 5 for 1 ratio. Just as long as you actually had a chance to swap for 1 key. Or be able to sell them for 2 ducats each and buy 1 for 10 ducats.

Opinions anyone?

Getting the key you want can be a pickle, but there's always trading. Regardless, I don't think this would work due to the long time it takes for the trader to come back. I'm completely opposed to trading IN keys, no matter the cost, however, because people would buy hundreds of T4's from syndicates just to avoid haggling prime parts...

Edited by Snydrex

I agree in the sense that there ought to be another use for ducats, apart from once / 2weeks when baro shows up.

Stuff I'd pay ducats for:

- rare 5 cores. Not kidding. Especially with these new primed mods, you need containershiploads of them

- void keys (all types, not just t1-3). t4 can be attained via syndicates, but that doesn't go for t4 sabotage, and at the same time it doesn't go for the syndicates you aren't part of. I wouldn't mind if it was 10 ducats for a t1 and up to 20 for a t4 or something.