The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Me Progress By Kills, Not Time.

Innocent_Flower

Having to fend off enemies for 3-4 minutes several times, or having to play for 40 minutes, isn't very fun.

- i'm not rewarded for killing enemies quickly

- the game progresses too slowly. 

Why not have us advance the clock by killing? Maybe rather than a timer, we get a kill/point quota to reach. 

yes, in mobile defence, it might make some "logic" sense to use a timer, but it'd make more gameplay sense to have progress controlled by kills. (by progress, I mean till the Defence is completed/next survival reward is given)

Edited by Innocent_Flower

So... you want to speedrun exterminate or something? Otherwise Survival definitely rewards you for the rate at which you kill things... mostly because you have to in order to keep up life support. I'm not exactly discerning any new concepts here in your opening post that aren't already covered in game.

I think it would be cool if the amount of kills you got hastened the rate at which the rewards dropped as well as how fast the enemy levels progressed, rather than being stuck in a T4 for 20 minutes waiting for things to spawn in that actually challenge your squad. 

This is what the original post is getting at people, I thought it was pretty obvious... 

It'd, ya know, reward the player for bringing good gear and alleviate some of the end-game frustrations when it comes to having to wait a year for any real challenge to be provided.