The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring The Archwing Enemies/minibosses Into The Normal Game.

Innocent_Flower

Putting the Corpus rangers into the corpus ships is something that would add more spice to the currently expanding corpus arsenal. (the penta gets timed and highly visual grenades though, so they don't stomp tenno)  

Copying the sprag/tel mechanics into Helion variants (Jetpack sniper, Jetpack melee)  would be awesome. 

Having sprag/tel apear as alternate grineer stalkers (I'm sure the grineer use other elite hunting teams than just the g3) would be pretty boss. (Hek has the G3, kela has the sprag duo, ruk has... I'll get to that in a moment) Single hyenas could pop in now and then as rare heavy units or alternate hunters (H3 as opposed to G3? bring it on! but seriously the corpus and alad V aren't on the same page so i'm not really sure why the corpus rely on his zanuka when they hate the guy)

The dregs would make interesting heavy units, but the Dargyns and ogma/gox could really be boss or mini-boss level enemies. If you were to add onto that AI Floaty-Hek has where he retreats and reapears during the mission, these enemies could contend for miniboss/assassin roles. 

Don't port the archwing osprey though. those are just placeholders for something original (i hope) 

As for the lynx/Jackal... Well, I suppose you'd need to figure out animating such large quadropeds on uneven terrain. But when it happens; I'd delight to see one providing challenge at a chokepoint or as an objective guardian. maybe they could even push the tenno to take other paths,use improvised teamwork or encourage stealth.