The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amethyst ~ Warframe Of Blooming Crystals

Vhlora

So i came up with a Warframe that controls minerals around her: Amethyst

It was really fun concept to work around with for her powers.

http://inoriaizaki.deviantart.com/art/Amethyst-Warframe-of-Blooming-Crystals-503559668

Possible skills:

Skill 1: Razor Petals (25 Energy)

Sends a wave of diamond shards in front of her. Deals 150/250/350/450 Slash Damage with a 100% Slash proc in a cone of 3/4/5/6 meters and 5m wide from Amethyst

Affected by

Power Strength

Power Efficiency

Power Range (Affects cone's spread, instead of distance)

Not affected by Duration

Skill 2: Bouquet (25 Energy)

Doubles enemies' Slash Proc while healing teammates of their status and regenerates any health lost from that status within a range of 10/20/30/40

Affected by:

Power Effiency

Power Range (Both enemies & allies)

Not affected by Strength & Duration mods

Skill 3: Splintered Refraction (75 Energy)

Controlling the spectrum of light with crystals, Amethyst refracts her armor into transparency for 9/11/13/15 seconds.

Unlike Invisibility or Smokescreen, Amethyst does not get a Melee multiplier, instead, any enemy she touches will receive a short proc of 75/100/125/150 damage for 3 ticks

Affected by:

Power Strength (Proc damage)

Power Effiency

Power Duration (Refraction's duration, ticks are not affected)

Not affected by Range

Skill 4: Eviscerate (100 Energy)

Erupts crystal thorns from the ground in a , shredding the bodies of those who oppose her, dealing 1000/1100/1200/1300 Slash damage and leaves anything alive with a Slash proc that deals 40% inflicted damage per tick, for a total of 1/2/3/4 ticks. The thorns' light reflection blinds any enemy around a radius of 2 meters for 2/3/4/5 seconds

Affected by:

Power Strength ( Increases initial damage, but does not affect the tick damage multiplier)

Power Efficiency

Power Range

Power Duration (Affects the stun duration, ticks are not affected)

Edited by Vhlora

Try BB Code to put the image directly into your post. Looks like a cooler Saryn :D.  I would be much more behind this being a complete rework of Saryn... although that would require visual adjustments so that the crystals became organic spikes of some sort, and the jewels on her dress would become toxin nodes (As well as a change in the abilities).  

Edited by Jamescell

Try BB Code to put the image directly into your post. Looks like a cooler Saryn :D.  I would be much more behind this being a complete rework of Saryn... although that would require visual adjustments so that the crystals became organic spikes of some sort, and the jewels on her dress would become toxin nodes (As well as a change in the abilities).  

Well, Saryn is my favourite XD but didnt really think Amethyst would look like a rework, the only thing i took was high heels... eheheh :3 btw, what's BB code? (This is honestly the first time I've used a forum XD)

Edited by Vhlora

I actually really like this concept. The skills make sense. However this is another powerhouse frame and less about utility. This frame will be a really good infested and somewhat ok Corpus killer.

I don't really understand the usefulness of bouquet though and how it functions.

Also use http://imgur.com/ and upload your picture there. Once you did that you will be able to see on the right side of the page that there are a few links, Copy the one for BB code (it will say forums on the top of the link), and paste that whole thing into wherever you want the picture to be. That way the picture will show up on this page.