Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions On Europa

Vydrach

Whenever I try to play it with matchmaking on "friends only," I'm forever stuck in the loading screen where I control my Liset. I set it to "invite only" or "solo" and I get in but nothing is loaded, I have my HUD but everything else is black, I can fire my weapon and based on sounds and that I die after a few seconds I can deduce that I'm falling through the level that isn't there.

*Edit 1: Armaros is also a no-go, even in solo. Can't get out of the loading screen. Ose is playable however. Tikoloshe, a Spy mission on another planet, also works, so far it seems only the Spy missions on Europa don't work for me.

Edited by Vydrach

Today, the one of the Arbiters missions was Abbadon on Europa (Spy). Same problem listed above, set to solo, load in, and nothing except hud. I presume that it has something to do with spy missions not working on the europa tileset. If this could get hotfixed it would be great, because right now anyone who wants to fight Raptor or complete europa spy syndicate missions is essentially screwed out completely.

Had the same problem on Abaddon Europa, rep mission (rank4 Hexis, Spy mission). Tried entering it on Friends only 3 times, 3 times ended up stuck on loading screen.

Edit:

Solo doesn't work either, nor Public.

Why is there even such a bug, I mean isn't it normal to check for time on loading screen and in case it's taking too long, at least offer cancellation?

Edited by K_Shiro

Had the same problem on Abaddon Europa, rep mission (rank4 Hexis, Spy mission). Tried entering it on Friends only 3 times, 3 times ended up stuck on loading screen.

Edit:

Solo doesn't work either, nor Public.

Why is there even such a bug, I mean isn't it normal to check for time on loading screen and in case it's taking too long, at least offer cancellation?

Same problem here.

I'm not sure if others have this problem or if it's just me but I can't seem to start the Spy mission on Valac Sector planet Europa. It gets to the loading screen and just leaves me there. No matter how much I wait it just won't start and this annoys me mostly because I'm one mission away from starting to get parts for Nova. I'm just stuck in the loading screen and it's responding, nothing is laggy and everything is fine. The only way to leave it so far is to restart the game.

Is there anyway to fix this problem? I've restarted the game, reinstalled and tried to start the mission countless times. Nothing seems to work.

I'm having the same issue. No matter what matchmaking setting I use, I get stuck on the loading screen for Valac. The loading bar completes, but the screen just stays on the Liset flying animation. It never goes beyond that screen and I end up having to close the game just to cancel it. 

Having same problem on armaros, tileset is missing, loading black screen and dying 4 seconds later, when bringing up esc menu it appears the warframe is falling due to the movement menu makes. the first few times I tried the mission I got stuck on loading screen and had to end process, never had to do that before. its annoying that the new fomorian came to pluto and not the next hub in clockwise order, I can't unlock the other planets so can't take part in rest of the event.