Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions On Europa

Vydrach

I have sent a request via support coz this seems urgent, none of us can properly take part in the fomorian event unless we get this fixed soon, but support has been under heavy load for a few days so this probably wont get noticed soon enough, maybe after the holidays, lets hope.

hi , i'm a mastery rank 5 valkyr currently with a conclave rating of 612. when i try to play Valac-Europa the mission seems to get stuck on the loading screen , i can still move the ship though . any help would be much appreciated and if someone else said it please don't repeat it. 

Having the same bug here. Tried with different frames, weapons, pets, setup, etc. Nothing works!

Even other "spy" missions on Europa get me into that endless loading loop. (Edit: Armaros node)

So yeah! im screwed... without a taxi, I wont be able to kill the boss and unlock Neptune

Edited by Kurtanius

I'm having a different bug: it gets past loading but when the mission starts the screen is black. I can still hear stuff i.e. when I shoot my Soma I can hear it fire and the ammo goes down. Then after a few seconds my warframe dies instantly. Reviving does not do anything and I am forced to forfit the mission. 

Going by the various Europa syndicate spy mission threads in the forum today, it might be safe to say that spy missions on Europa in general are currently broken. I first came looking here to see if there was any info on why my syndicate mission wouldn't launch, and found this and a few others. At first I thought it was just the alert, but after seeing this thread I tried a regular spy mission there, with the same result.