Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions On Europa

Vydrach

Going by the various Europa syndicate spy mission threads in the forum today, it might be safe to say that spy missions on Europa in general are currently broken. I first came looking here to see if there was any info on why my syndicate mission wouldn't launch, and found this and a few others. At first I thought it was just the alert, but after seeing this thread I tried a regular spy mission there, with the same result.

That's my assumption on what happened.  My guess is that something got messed up with the code when they took out the relay.

Seriosuly? This has been on going for several days?!  I came to chime in that both spy missions on Europa are bugging out, which both both viable paths to boss tile, hence prevent us from progressing to the next 3 planets.

Quite abusrd to be broken for 4 days, I can understand maybe 2-3 tops due to holidays, but is the whole of the tech. staff that resolves these issues truly absent for this long?

Edited by Vessot

I already posted in another topic like this (Didn't see this one, would have posted here instead since it's bigger) so I thought I would post here as well.

Same problem as many here, mission loads but no map spawns and I just fall to my death in the darkness.

I have also had this issue several times now, and it still just happened a few minutes ago, stuck on the load screen and then it says lost connection to host, if I´m in a group. and nothing happens and I have to ctrl-alt-del if I´m alone.

Same problem, i can't progress to other planets cuz of this... weird thing is, when i ask someone for taxi, nobody can take me to boss node (but they can go there solo)... what the hell is going on with Europa :\ i hope they fix this soon, just few days left untill i must go back to work... :\

Edit: So taxi finally worked after relog... so, if someone wants to progress further, ask someone for taxi

Edited by Bestbolt

It looks like the map for those levels is missing. EE.log states that a map (ship bla bla.xxx) can't be loaded. If you play solo, you get to the black map ;) if you play open for all you will be stuck on the loading screen.

I have a support ticket open for that.

Edited by LuciolaLazilia