Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions On Europa

Vydrach

Yes, Valac is bugged. This has been reported a few times already. Just skip it until they fix it.

Unfortunately, It isn't as simple as skipping it. There's two spy missions that both are broken, and at least one needs to be done in order to progress to the Boss. And since they changed the game so that completing a mission with a friend no longer unlocks the mission you did together, there's no way to get any further in the game until this is fixed

I was having problems starting some of the europa missions to get to the last boss. It loads up and then never starts the mission. Is there anyone else experiencing the same problem. If anyone know how to fix the problem please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, It isn't as simple as skipping it. There's two spy missions that both are broken, and at least one needs to be done in order to progress to the Boss. And since they changed the game so that completing a mission with a friend no longer unlocks the mission you did together, there's no way to get any further in the game until this is fixed

Yeah, I know... what I meant is that you'll have to skip getting further through Europa until they fix it, since there doesn't seem to be any workaround for this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but while I believe that this has probably been reported quite a few times, you should sent a support ticket detailing your issue in as much detail as possible so the devs can fix it faster.

In the meanwhile, if you want to get the Nova parts you'll have to ask a friend or clanmate to taxi you. Sorry about the mess, and hope it gets fixed soon.

I'm having a different bug: it gets past loading but when the mission starts the screen is black. I can still hear stuff i.e. when I shoot my Soma I can hear it fire and the ammo goes down. Then after a few seconds my warframe dies instantly. Reviving does not do anything and I am forced to forfit the mission. 

Same here.

Warframe0540.jpg

Warframe0541.jpg

Pretty annoying. =/

I know this has been taken up in another forum or on another thread, I just can´t find it.

I just want to say that this is getting stupid now, since Dec. 22. I have been trying to do the Valac Spy mission, and each time it gets stuck on loading screen. If I´m trying to enter the mission solo I have to ctrl-alt-del and close the game down. If I´m in a group I get told that I lost connection to the host and get´s booted back to my ship.

I have also heard that the same happens on the Armaros Spy mission on Europa as well, effectively cutting both access points to Naamah boss mission.

DE you really need to fix this as this is really destroying my progress in the game, and I really like this game.

I also heard others talk about the fact that this bug appeared after the Relay got blown out of Europas orbit. So therein might lie some of the explaination or a possible way to fix it.

Thx again for a great game and I hope you fix this soon.