Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions On Europa

Vydrach

Wait, what's wrong with stealth?

It's not polished enough, and it's been 8 updates since they introduced it.. T-T

Try a stealth run man,you'll see that it can go way further than this!!

(A real stealth run,without going full invisible of course. No rewards, no way to distract people without leading them directly to you...)

Edited by unknow99

My boyfriend and I were trying to get through Europa to get to the boss there and ended up being completely cut off thanks to a loading glitch. The loading bar would full load but we would be stuck in limbo waiting for the game to start.

Each of us tried to host/ load into the missions on our own and are able to host other missions. 

Armaros and Valac are the two missions we can't get into.

Confirmed that this issue affects Armaros and Valac.  As a progression stopper it's top priority and will be fixed ASAP.  Unfortunately it's going to be longer than usual for a hotfix, since many of the staff are on vacation this week.  Apologies again for the inconvenience! 

(Reposted info so everyone who posted in merged threads is aware.)

Confirmed that this issue affects Armaros and Valac.  As a progression stopper it's top priority and will be fixed ASAP.  Unfortunately it's going to be longer than usual for a hotfix, since many of the staff are on vacation this week.  Apologies again for the inconvenience! 

Also worth noting that it affects any syndicate spy alerts on Europa and presumably standard alerts too. Not so much a progressive stopper but still locks out some syndicate content. I assume its something to do with the terminal nodes not spawning in correctly or something since it appears to be any spy missions on the planet rather than just two specific nodes.

You may want to confirm Lillith status, last I checked it was giving the same issue...though it has been awhile since I tried.

Might be worth mentioning during next staff meeting to avoid releasing a new patch (which would include bugs like this) before a big vacation break for all those capable of fixing said issues.