Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morphics

Scypher

it sucks that it is so easy to get for example nano spores / ferrite / polymer crap / morphics

while control modules / neural sensors / ruebedo(this seriously sucks to farm) even orokin cells are rare enough

but seriously what should I do with 8k ferrite / 10k nanospores and 100 morphics when I have 1-2 of those above. And ruebedo should drop for atleast 40+ and not 20

I have no opinions in this but instead of making it easier to get control modules, neural sensors, ruebedo and orokin cells, why not make the other ones harder to find.... adds a bit of challenge and might feel more rewarding to get to what you're trying to build. Again I'm with both sides here.

Edited by vici

They have to balance the drops, like Scypher said, three planets drops morphics, while just two drops rubedo. And you use A LOT more Rubedo then Morphics in bueprints.

Nano Spores, i never used this in a blueprint and this drop like 150 once, when Rubedo drops 10~30.

If some staff are reading this, please, dont adapt the Blueprints, adapt the drops

They have to balance the drops, like Scypher said, three planets drops morphics, while just two drops rubedo. And you use A LOT more Rubedo then Morphics in bueprints.

Nano Spores, i never used this in a blueprint and this drop like 150 once, when Rubedo drops 10~30.

If some staff are reading this, please, dont adapt the Blueprints, adapt the drops

Rubedo is one of the common drops. easy to get :)