Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Play With Others

(XBOX)OhOkYea

I cannot invite people to form a squad. Every invite I send out results in "failed to connect". 90% of games I'm invited to result in "failed to connect". I've checked the Xbox One forum and saw other people posting the same thing with no helpful responses whatsoever. Not being able to co-op in a co-op game is kind of a problem.

This is a fantastic game, and I'd rather spend 60 bucks on plat than buy another 60 dollar game... but I can't even play it properly. There's tons of content and I haven't even scratched the surface yet but it looks like I won't be able to see most of the game if this continues.

Is this something that will be fixed or can we at least get an informed response?

I cannot invite people to form a squad. Every invite I send out results in "failed to connect". 90% of games I'm invited to result in "failed to connect". I've checked the Xbox One forum and saw other people posting the same thing with no helpful responses whatsoever. Not being able to co-op in a co-op game is kind of a problem.

This is a fantastic game, and I'd rather spend 60 bucks on plat than buy another 60 dollar game... but I can't even play it properly. There's tons of content and I haven't even scratched the surface yet but it looks like I won't be able to see most of the game if this continues.

Is this something that will be fixed or can we at least get an informed response?

DDoS Aftermath. Nothing we can help you with. 

PS4 users have been experiencing "less" but the same problems along with constant log outs and the inability to stream. 

We've solved some of these problem with an MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) Change. We've changed the value to 1473/1472 or 1450 depending on what allows the best connection. 

You can do this by going into your Network setting, selecting whatever you were connecting through (LAN or Wireless) and choosing custom. Input your known values (Or if you don't know them, leave them at their default settings, such as IP address would be at automatic) until you reach MTU where you select manual and manual enter the MTU. You may have to do this a few times. 

On your xbox one go into settings, the select test multiplayer connection it's under test internet connection . After doing this u should get a messsage saying multiplayer connection goood. , If not u will get a messsage saying can't get teredo error if this happens  then this is why u can not join or play multiplayer. U need 2 check your router if it say strict then this is your problem. It needs to say open. This will allow u to join co-op.

On your xbox one go into settings, the select test multiplayer connection it's under test internet connection . After doing this u should get a messsage saying multiplayer connection goood. , If not u will get a messsage saying can't get teredo error if this happens  then this is why u can not join or play multiplayer. U need 2 check your router if it say strict then this is your problem. It needs to say open. This will allow u to join co-op.

Ok will try this when I get home. No issues with other games so I assume my connection is fine. Anyways I don't mind playing solo it's just not always fun depending on the mission and well I was hoping to build a support build for coop.

Yeah I checked my multiplayer settings. everything is good on my end. I can honestly say that 95% of my games are dropping due to network connection lost single player and co-op. I've already made sure my router is ok and reset it a few times. I'm not going to *@##$ and moan about not being able to play the game. yes it is annoying so I hope this gets fixed soon. and I've already uninstalled/reinstalled the game with no luck.