The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Will Keep Running This Event After Getting This Message?

MisterUltimate

I'll probably don't, cause I'm away from home now and I brought with me my laptop, which is so old that forces me to play at minimum details in a very, very, very small window.

Just 2 points were missing, I got one already but playing like this is a pain.

If I was at home I would have played once any new fomorian, for the credits.

I'll keep playing it. Would love a special badge for going past 15, but it probably won't happen.

Oh well. I can help other players earn points for their own rewards, and gain credits. Win-win, honestly.

Edited by Tymerc

Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: No because it is boring.

Super Long Answer: No because since I already have the reward there is no point in continuing to run the missions as they are boring and there are better places to get credits.

Better places to get credits? You're joking right? The only other mission type that can generate 100k in a single few minutes long mission is Dark Sector PvP battle pay.

In a word...

Yes. I get to blow up huge spaceships.

Personally, as an unrepentant Blood Knight, the fact that the enemy is still coming is wonderful. Who cares about rewards when the sheer freedom to wreak destruction on such a scale presents itself?

Nope, boring event, extra boring grind for more cryotic and isotopes, complete lack of interest after the reward and I don't even have standard Imperator maxed yet. I do wonder how many relays will fall as people finish up the event though, our defence is going to drop significantly.