The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imperator Vandal Design.....

Duch99pl

when I think about Vandals, I think of Blue - Black design, but Imperator...ehh...Is kinda ugly.......I dont even know hows its color called....Puke-ish ? I quess..........but its simply ugly..........perhaps a small rework of colors ? or atleast allow us to change its colors....

Edited by Duch99pl

vandals have always been dark-blue and blue-green-ish,with metallic feel to it,now with PBR and the new colors,

it has become a dark blue has become black,and it's all more metallic than it was before

I dont think it makes it more aesthetically pleasing I hope they change it to match the brandle and snipetron since they are the sexiest 

A design isn´t something you can argue a lot about because it changes from one person to the other. For example I found myself liking a lot the jade green, the red lotus mark and how the paterns and colors work. At the end of the day design is just personal preference, you can complain if it is like the Hek before the last visual rework because before the barrels looked a lot like PVC sticks but now they fixed it.

And also lots of weapons look better since the changes in the colour palettes and the ones that have poolished metal now look awesome.

Vandals have always been teal with the symbol of the lotus on them.

320px-Braton_Vandal_update.jpg

DESnipertronVandal.png

Can we please get the Imperator Vandal looking like these?? Simple, metallic teal with darker parts and a teal lotus symbol on the butt of the gun. Why does the Imperator Vandal have a red lotus symbol of all things that are ugly it is that single design element.

A design isn´t something you can argue a lot about because it changes from one person to the other. For example I found myself liking a lot the jade green, the red lotus mark and how the paterns and colors work. At the end of the day design is just personal preference, you can complain if it is like the Hek before the last visual rework because before the barrels looked a lot like PVC sticks but now they fixed it.

And also lots of weapons look better since the changes in the colour palettes and the ones that have poolished metal now look awesome.

I am slowly accepting imp vandal, but that red lotus mark bothers me ..... and like I said Black-Blue would be better color scheme

I am slowly accepting imp vandal, but that red lotus mark bothers me ..... and like I said Black-Blue would be better color scheme

I guess the only way everyone can be pleased is letting us change the colour of the vandals but that ain´t the point of the vandal design I guess.