The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Me An Auto-Level Function.

Innocent_Flower

I get sick of needing to change weapons, loadouts and tweaks so that I can play a low/midgame mission without being monsterously overpowered and completely without challenge. 

Since DE obviously have no intention to balance weapons/mods, and are releasing new mods that further upset balance (Primed point blank: will primed multishot mods be a thing? who knows? Anything goes) Could I at the very least have an easy to use checkbox that will dynamicaly reduce the power of my weapon/frame to be more mission-appropriate so I don't have to do it manually?  

Edited by Innocent_Flower

I get sick of needing to change weapons, loadouts and tweaks so that I can play a low/midgame mission without being monsterously overpowered and completely without challenge. 

Since DE obviously have no intention to balance weapons/mods, and are releasing new mods that further upset balance (Primed point blank: will primed multishot mods be a thing? who knows? Anything goes) Could I at the very least have an easy to use checkbox that will dynamicaly reduce the power of my weapon to be more mission-appropriate so I don't have to do it manually?  

What is mission appropriate damage?

umm wat?

I think he wants a scaling dragon key of extinguished for when he plays mission modes with over powered weapons.

Edited by Makya

Or maybe you could just ask for more mod loadout slots? What's the difference between ticking mod setup E and ticking an auto-level check box? Or maybe just play missions for you own level? If you want to play on a lower level planet, there's always nightmare.

Here's a thread asking for more mod loadout slots:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/366996-i-want-more-cosmetic-slots-and-more-mod-loadout-slots-besides-3-of-each/

Once again, nightmare? I swear people only remember it exists when they need the mods.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303336-i-need-a-new-warframe/

Read this thread and learn something. You're just being difficult on purpose.

Edited by DesecratedPoop

umm wat?

Simple. 

Say I have A Uber gun. Dragon Aksoma prime with Maxed everything.  

I want to play saturn.

I tick box. 

gun is rebalanced so that it doesn't instakill everything. 

Poop: A. B.C isn't precise enough. And it's a pain to set up each in the first place. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Simple. 

I want to play saturn.

I tick box. 

How many shots is balanced IYO?

Simple. 

I want to play saturn.

I tick box. 

Poop: A. B.C isn't precise enough. And it's a pain to set up each in the first place. 

Answsers:

1. Put on a Worse Gun

2. Take off some mods

3. Limit yourself to a certain weapon

4. Put on unranked gear

5. Don't play Saturn in the first place

6. Why wouldn't you want to oneshot everything?

Simple. 

I want to play saturn.

I tick box. 

lol that's such a specific request

don't think they will do it

Ah, Well maybe there could be different boxes for Easy, Standard and Hard. Maybe even a slider. 

And it depends entirely on the gun's mechanics and the enemy. 

That is asking for a viewing and rebalance of every weapons in game for something most would ignore.. Especially when you can't even fairly answer how many shots is easy standards and hard.. Why do you expect DE to have a clue of what degree you are seeking?

Since DE obviously have no intention to balance weapons/mods, and are releasing new mods that further upset balance (Primed point blank: will primed multishot mods be a thing? who knows? Anything goes) Could I at the very least have an easy to use checkbox that will dynamicaly reduce the power of my weapon/frame to be more mission-appropriate so I don't have to do it manually?  

why not?, sounds good :D

You still have fun going into middle or low planets... weird.

I still visit saturn sometimes, but lower then those it's way to boring, and I would prefer the enemies balance to my conclave then to be forced to balance myself to them.

Either way, this is one of warframe's big flaws, as much as one of the unique features of the game too, but, in the end it makes most ppl avoid middle and low planets, that and the fact there is way way too many nodes in each planet, just makes the entire solor system underpopulated from players.

Edited by 7grims

This thread just doesn't make sense...Sometenno care to explain?

OP and company are masochists and wish to be whipped everywhere they go, power fantasies are far too mainstream nowadays. Obviously, they enjoy role-play, but don't want to 'set up' the scenario because they feel it breaks the illusion, they'd much rather be ambushed at a vacation spot (perhaps a nice locale like Saturn?) while truly vulnerable and wish to be forced into submission by their enemies.

Space ninjas have weird kinks.

Edited by Ailith

Just pick the Frame you like the most, build a new copy, and just don't Reactor it, or put a Catalyst in it's weapons, and just play that way.

It should function adequately up to level 30 units while gradually being harder as you move up from 10+ without feeling too much under or over requirements.

Problem is that unless you solo, other people won't do this and will just wipe the map ahead of you.