The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalyst/ Reactor

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Regardless of the reason why the OP wants this feature, I think it would be a good idea to make a player pay something like 1 milion credits to be able to change the position of one of his potatoes, and that is, in my opinion, because warframe is still evolving, getting new weapons and changing the balance of the old ones.

Think for example of the people who potatoed a gorgon or a strun and then got their weapons extremely modified by the last update, making them a lot less useful than before.

I'm not saying they owe this to the players or anything like that, but just because it would be a nice thing to do. Most importantly though the absence of this feature makes people less likely to purchase potatoes (thus spending plat, and financing the game) because for all they know after the next update the weapon they are investing on might be worth throwing away.

Regardless of the reason why the OP wants this feature, I think it would be a good idea to make a player pay something like 1 milion credits to be able to change the position of one of his potatoes, and that is, in my opinion, because warframe is still evolving, getting new weapons and changing the balance of the old ones.

Think for example of the people who potatoed a gorgon or a strun and then got their weapons extremely modified by the last update, making them a lot less useful than before.

I'm not saying they owe this to the players or anything like that, but just because it would be a nice thing to do. Most importantly though the absence of this feature makes people less likely to purchase potatoes (thus spending plat, and financing the game) because for all they know after the next update the weapon they are investing on might be worth throwing away.

yeah using creditis would be nice to remove a potato really good idea mate! id love to take it out from my gorgon (now useless) and my paris (I just dont like it its still a good weapon) I actually spent plat on my potato for my gorgon

Edited by Klaww

Rebecca can you try to convince them to make it happen?

Well first, the community needs to almost unanimously decide that we want it.

I personally don't like the idea of being able to remove a potato. It removes the weight in making the decision if you know that you can just grind until you reach x credits and change it. Potatoes are rare (unless bought), so you shouldn't be able to cycle them around your weapons. 

Plus, you claim to have accidentally put a potato on a weapon that comes with a potato by default, which is awfully suspicious.

ik I weren't really paying attention to what was on the Lato Vandal lol sorry!

What people are saying mate, is that the Vandal already comes with the Catalyst in, you can't attach another one to it if it's already there, so you've either said the wrong weapon, or you are just trying to get something out of this.

I say for weapons that come with a catalyst in them, they should be permanently locked in place to prevent abuse and then take up on the cash idea for manually installed catalysts to be removed maybe destroying the gun in the process to make it even more of a punishment because honestly getting catalysts is just terrible at the moment ive only gotten one from alerts for weapons all the rest i bought and unfortunately they like to break things like the gorgon. Or honestly I just like to try a new gun out, for example I really want to give the grakata a try but I need that catalyst to make it shine. (P.S. I bought most of my catalysts)

Edited by Klaww

Dying u only want to strip the potato that is free on the vandel lato so this is not even a question on of an accident this is u trying to get a free  cataylst where as every live stream u have gotten one already, their have also been cataylsts in alerts so even if it was a real accident u should if u where a CBT player u should have some.

and same with Klaww i bought all my reactors so go get $5-10 and buy the 70 plat and get a new one and some extra frame/weapon space