The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Grineer/corpus Fighting Infested

Doomblade3890

Every time you do an infested mission, all of the Grineer/Corpus enemies have already succumb to the technocyte plague. I was wondering in the future if there could be missions where the Corpus/Grineer were in the midst of battling the infested, kinda like how the Covenant would be in the midst of fighting off The Flood in Halo and how you had to maneuver through the skirmishes.

Well, actually, there ARE fights between factions. Sometimes when you are on an infested mission, a bunch of grineer or corpus would show up. 

However, when a new faction appears, it seems that the original enemies stop spawning.

Its fun to see skirmishes between factions, but i wonder if it can be scripted to be more lively. Like spawning a lot more enemies and routing them to fight each other.

Its up to developers tho.

Well, actually, there ARE fights between factions. Sometimes when you are on an infested mission, a bunch of grineer or corpus would show up. 

However, when a new faction appears, it seems that the original enemies stop spawning.

Its fun to see skirmishes between factions, but i wonder if it can be scripted to be more lively. Like spawning a lot more enemies and routing them to fight each other.

Its up to developers tho.

Yeah, that does happen but it was so brief that I didn't really get to feel for it. I hope they would introduce this sometime in the near future.