The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peacemaker Shot Counts As Cast Time

Vanetas

Question

i honestly thought natural talent is a dookie mod but turns out it mmakes mesa shoot her peacemaker even faster. is there perhaps anymore ways to make mesa shoot faster other than natural talent?

edit: this prolly belongs in tenno help section. not really sure

Edited by Vanetas

14 answers to this question

Whoa I didn't know that, gonna try and see the difference later.

use a maxed out natural talent and please tell me your results. it could be just me lol. because theres a lot of people saying natural talent is useless etc. tho i felt she shoots faster so i just wanted to make sure.

use a maxed out natural talent and please tell me your results. it could be just me lol. because theres a lot of people saying natural talent is useless etc. tho i felt she shoots faster so i just wanted to make sure.

I will share the results as soon as I get on my desktop later, btw speed holster does help a little on non-defense missions it makes you draw the pistols faster to start shooting immediately but I think you already know this.

i told a random mesa in pub game, she tried it and said that when you hold it down, it usually is one shot/second

but if you add maxed natural talent she said that her mesa can now do 2 -3 shots / second. she also mentions that its easier to see if there are more targets around mesa.

still would like more people confirm this though. cuz im not sure anymore at this point

really? no difference? then its prlly just me. gotta test this out some more.

they really need to add some training simulation on the liset to try out new builds. seems more efficient than having to keep going on missiona