Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask A Cephalon

DE_Adam

Cordylon we have a quarry for you here at the Tiki Bar... the clan not the establishment (although we could be considered technically one in the same. rhino's head is still stuck in the wall and we cant get him out after a misguided charge) The original Tenno faced the infested back in a time where earth was barely aware of events in it's own system (sol) let alone the events of the galaxy at large. Records indicate these infested were much more diverse and many possessed fearsome traits such as optical invisibility, regenerative properties, and even basic biological particle weapons. We would ask of you Cordylon, Where are these relics of the infested? Are they still in the sol system or is it necessary for us to venture further into the reach beyond the massive kuiper belt and explore the lost battle grounds there in?

What is love?

What is the meaning of life?

What is your favorite color?

What does the blue light do?

Why is it dangerous to go alone?

Who let the dogs out?

What if Pinoccio said "my nose will grow" ?

Baby don't hurt me.

He already said, blue.

It's his voluptuous self-image portrayed in hologram form.

The old man tried going alone and got lost in a cave. Take the sword, dangit.

MC Hammer

It would stay the same size.

How many gorgons could a gunner chuck if a gunner could chuck gorgons?

Nully Nullifier nullified a number of new napalms.

A number of new napalms Nully Nullifier nullified.

If Nully Nullifier nullified a number of new napalms,

Where's the number of new napalms Nully Nullifier nullified?

Edited by Speddy54

Have you personally spoke with the lotus? If so, does she have any plans to visit one of our relays. I and my fellow tenno have wanted to meet her in the flesh for a long time. And there are barely any famorians to threaten out relays. And if she hasn't talked about it. Can you ask it of her? Thank you. 

Edited by -HeadLocks-

What Happened before the first tenno awoke from cryo-stasis?

What other things are the orokin hiding?

is there any way to fix/customize/upgrade/delete my cephalon?

What's the meaning of life? (don't give me 42)

Where is the lotus?

this statement is false.

new mission, refuse this mission.

does a set of all sets contain itself?

In some of the codex's entries the Tenno are described as warrior-gods. But isn't it true, that the former agent Hayden Tenno was, literaly, the first Tenno? If yes, aren't the Tenno, technically, a very rare mutation of the infested? Therefore their powers and their warframe technology have their roots within the technocyte virus, right? If the above should prove wrong, what else are they and is H. Tenno somehow connected to them?

Is it possible to code a cephalon's personality/memories/knowledge the way normal software is coded?

If so, about how many lines would be required to create a cephalon like Suda or Ordis?

If not, what special things need to be done in order to create a cephalon?

Is it possible to copy, delete, compress, defragment, download, or upload a cephalon the way you can do the same with a computer file?

What kinds of personalities have you seen in other cephalons?

Are there ever times when you are worried about the sanity of youself/other cephalons?

If a man says something in the forest and his wife is not around to hear him, is he still wrong?

How many Pokemon are there really?

Define the definitive definition of "definition". Also say this 5 times fast.

If you sentence someone to be hanged, and tell them the hanging will come unexpectedly, how can you hang them? Since you have told them they are to hang, they will be expecting to be hanged, and therefore the hanging cannot come unexpectedly.

This statement is false.

Is the answer to this question "no"?

Edited by DrMeowmix