The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think Warframe Is Turning Its Community Into Perfectionists

-CM-Tiffany

It's not a Warframe exclusive thing. Pretty much all farming based RPGs usually devolve into this. In this type of games grind is something that stands between the player and potential fun and therefore strategies to minimize the grind are important.

An inaccurate gearscore :D

I bet by 2016...

"LFM  T6Defense, need CR1200+.  Must bring, Loki, Trinity, and Frost,  I'll bring Nova!  No arguments, or no invite."

Edited by Sibarian

I bet by 2016...

"LFM  T6Defense, need CR1200+.  Must bring, Loki, Trinity, and Frost,  I'll bring Nova!  No arguments, or no invite."

If WarFarm will stay the way it is now then I see nothing wrong with that except the use of Conclave. If that will be the tried and tested optimal composition for grinding void then I think it's up to the key owner to decide if he wants to take a gamble and include a potentially less efficient "fun" frame in his team composition

I've seen this in a lot of online game communities.  The issue I have is not that people are looking for the perrfect way to efficiently get what they want but rather that so many people don't think for themselves.  Too many insist on cookie cutter builds and play styles and don't let people try something new.  Then you get stuff like the  Tenn Os video linked earlier in this thread.  Mag and Banshee in a long T4S?  Most people wouldn't think to try that because they are too strict on the idea that you MUST use the build the internet says is best.

I'm glad I'm in a clan that lets me play with the Frame I want to play with.

I'm glad I can pug,if needed,and have never been kicked for using something I like to use..

I've seen people asking for specific frame runs,luckily though, I've never had to deal with it.

This mentality has been around since the beginning though...not likely to change or to be a serious threat to enjoying the game...