Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join All Guns Blazin ✪ Recruiting Now! (Huge Dojo / All Researches) Art Of War Alliance [All Regions]

(XBOX)Yippee kiYay42O

Hi Everyone!

All Guns Blazin is currently recruiting for Active members.
From what began as 3 friends making a clan on a game we had thought was going to be total (*#*#) lol ,the clan has grown from a small ghost clan to a strong mountain community of friends playing together helping each other.

It may be farming the void for Prime weapons, doing runs in the Vaults for corrupted mods or even just farming for resources there is always someone to play with.

Every member rank has permissions to host the dojo themselves 

What we have;

- A Huge Clan Dojo that has all labs/rooms & Researches competed.

- Clan website with forums - http://allgunsblazin.enjin.com/home

- Mature knowledgeable players.

- Weekly clan competitions 
- An active community that's always willing to help everyone.
- People that do alerts / Invasions / voids / Vault Runs & more importantly all Events
- Become a member of the Art of War Alliance consisting of the top clans in the game with multiple solar rail battles every week.

*Everything is done as a clan to benefit all members to help them become stronger in turn to make the clan and alliance stronger.

What we want;

- Mature players preferably over 18yrs old who are clam and do not ruin the game, and do not insult others in any way.
- Players with a mic preferred but not a necessity as long as you can communicate using the text chat.
- Players do not need to be active 24/7 we all have our jobs and families etc but if you are leaving for any extended period of time you will be moved to an inactive rank. (this is not permanent you will be removed from the clan eventually)
- Players who contribute to the dojo (not much needed here as its all been built) and also contributions to the solar rails battles every week are essential.
- Most of all happy cheerful gamers that are here to have some fun.

Our plans for the immediate future:

UPDATE

Currently holding over 100 members and still recruiting active players to Join in the fun. Dojo is continuing to expand and we are very proud to become part of the Art of War alliance. Many Solar rail battles to come so be sure to get in on the action and join today!

Upgrade has not long finished to allow us the capabilities of a storm clan due to that we currently only have around 38 members so the Plan is to recruit and get our ranking system finalized and in place within the next week. Afterwards we will be looking to finish contributions on and drop our solar rail, time frame for this within the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Interested in joining us?

then send me a message on XboxOne GT>BHL Rab,    B4SSL1N3 R4V3R,     RDMN IRISH GUY,  Philster316 or leave a reply below.

After you join feel free to send out friend requests to members and party up, there is usually always a party or 2 going and remember we can't help you if you don't communicate with us.

Please note upon requesting to join our clan, if you are in a clan you plan to leave please leave this clan before requesting to join as we cannot invite people who are already in clans as game does not allow it.
Thanks.

Edited by (XB1)BHL Rab

I'll hit you up on xb1 when I get some time. Definitely interested in joining an active, knowledgeable clan. I'm relatively new to the game but understand how teamwork is nessisary to accomplish almost anything in the game. I will be honest I don't intend to spend that much, if any, real money on this game but I do intend to play it for an extended period of time. Save me a spot, it may be a day or two before I can log in. Look forward to talking to you

You still recruiting ? I'm new to warframe and would like some people to play with.

Yes we are still open to new members, I will send you an invite to the clan in a few mins. thanks

I'll hit you up on xb1 when I get some time. Definitely interested in joining an active, knowledgeable clan. I'm relatively new to the game but understand how teamwork is nessisary to accomplish almost anything in the game. I will be honest I don't intend to spend that much, if any, real money on this game but I do intend to play it for an extended period of time. Save me a spot, it may be a day or two before I can log in. Look forward to talking to you

Hey, thanks for the reply. 

You really do not need to spend a penny on this game to progress far with good team work and help from others it can be a very fun game to play. I will send you an invite to the clan and you can accept it whenever you are next online, 

Look forward to gaming with you :)

Great clan with a very open minded leader. Although the group is smaller, you will find the comradery in groups like this quite amazing. Along with the friendship, you will be sure to gain the advice and assistance you need within not only his clan, but our large Family-like Alliance. I hate to do this tho Rab, not that I am callin you a liar or anything... but you may be wrong about the beginning of February being when you start getting involved in Solar Rails. Try... this weekend? haha Hope to see you and all your guys there!

rhFdnfK.png

Lock n Load Founder

Art of War Founder

Xodus03

Great clan with a very open minded leader. Although the group is smaller, you will find the comradery in groups like this quite amazing. Along with the friendship, you will be sure to gain the advice and assistance you need within not only his clan, but our large Family-like Alliance. I hate to do this tho Rab, not that I am callin you a liar or anything... but you may be wrong about the beginning of February being when you start getting involved in Solar Rails. Try... this weekend? haha Hope to see you and all your guys there!

rhFdnfK.png

Lock n Load Founder

Art of War Founder

Xodus03

Yeah you caught me on that one had to edit my topic, looking forward to rail battle this weekend all my guys will be there!

Hi Everyone!All Guns Blazin is currently recruiting for Active members.

Join and reap the benefits of an ever growing clan, here is a breakdown of we'll offer and our plans for the future and some things we want from you.What we have;

- A Huge Clan Dojo that has all labs/rooms & Researches competed.

- Mature knowledgeable players.

- An active community that's always willing to help everyone.

- People that do alerts / Invasions / voids / Vault Runs & more importantly all Events

- Become a member of the Art of War Alliance consisting of the top clans in the game with multiple solar rail battles every week.*Everything is done as a clan to benefit all members to help them become stronger in turn to make the clan and alliance stronger.What we want;

- Mature players preferably over 18yrs old who are clam and do not ruin the game, and do not insult others in any way.

- Players with a mic preferred but not a necessity as long as you can communicate using the text chat.

- Players do not need to be active 24/7 we all have our jobs and families etc but if you are leaving for any extended period of time you will be moved to an inactive rank. (this is not permanent you will be removed from the clan eventually)

- Players who contribute to the dojo (not much needed here as its all been built) and also contributions to the solar rails battles every week are essential.

- Most of all happy cheerful gamers that are here to have some fun.Our plans for the immediate future:

UPDATE

Currently holding 90 members and still recruiting active players to Join in the fun. Dojo is continuing to expand and we are very proud to become part of the Art of War alliance. Many Solar rail battles to come so be sure to get in on the action and join today!

Upgrade has not long finished to allow us the capabilities of a storm clan due to that we currently only have around 38 members so the Plan is to recruit and get our ranking system finalized and in place within the next week. Afterwards we will be looking to finish contributions on and drop our solar rail, time frame for this within the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Interested in joining us?

then send me a message on XboxOne GT>BHL Rab,    HG B4SSL1N3,     RDMN IRISH GUY,  or leave a reply below.

After you join feel free to send out friend requests to members and party up, there is usually always a party or 2 going and remember we can't help you if you don't communicate with us. 

Please note upon requesting to join our clan, if you are in a clan you plan to leave please leave this clan before requesting to join as we cannot invite people who are already in clans as game does not allow it.

Thanks.

Congrats on your clan's first Conquest with us at the Art of War! Lets keep this train rollin though! Great job to all your guys!

Yes was awesome first taste of action for my gang they really enjoyed the opportunity an cannot wait for the next battle.

Id love to Join im on every night and Just started playing. Currently master rank 3. Im loving it so far

invite is sitting in your inbox for when you come online. thanks and welcome to the clan tenno!