The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To Rhino's Iron Skin?

SirSleepy

Question

So I used to use Rhino as a tank, as usual, keeping Irons Skin up 24/7 instead of using my ult a lot, and now I noticed...

IT seems to be made of paper.

Did I miss someting? I havn't used him since... Sometime pre pet update, that added the dogs. Can't think of the name right now, but do I need to use new mods to make it as good as it used to be? I don't know if there was a dirrect nerf, but maybe some new mechanic I don't know about...

2 answers to this question

It may depend on how mobile you are with Rhino.

Awhile back they gave enemies a bit of an accuracy boost, but moving quickly applies a penalty to enemies' accuracy. In layman's terms, the faster you are, the less you'll be hit, and the slower you are, the more you'll be hit. It could be simply that you're being hit more often, so you're noticing IS go down more quickly.

If that's not it, then it could be power strength. Power strength affects the health of IS, so if you've switched to a build with less power strength, you'll have noticed that IS doesn't stay up as long under fire. (If you want IS to be as powerful as possible, you'll want to stack power strength.)

If you're leveling Rhino up again, note that your powers scale with your warframe's level (so a low or medium level Rhino won't have a max rank Iron Skin).

If none of those are it, then I'm not quite sure what the issue is.

Edited by castem