The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Melee Weapon

Husla

Question

10 answers to this question

If you are looking mostly for the directional melee speed and flight length, I think the pole arms are the best. The Bo and the Amphis share a base stamina consumption of 7.5, which isn't really that bad. If you're not going to use it to hit enemies, do not equip any stance, as the stances augment stamina consumption by 33% or 50%.

Other interesting weapons are the Scoliac (the wiki doesn't specify the stamina, but the Attrax requires 12 per swing) and the Dual Zoren (15 stamina).

So I suggest the Bo, which has one of the longest directional melees and half the stamina consumption of the Orthos which you use currently (twice as many jumps!). Do not equip a stance, and mod it for max attack speed. On the plus side, I think that Bo a Mk-1 Bo have the same qualities in that regard, so you can freely take the Mk-1 Bo and try it (it's really no investment at all).

Edited by Dhrekr

I'd like to know about the dragon nikana; I have a nikana I've spent a lot of time on and I know the dragon requires a nikana so my question is; if I create another nikana can I use the unranked nikana instead of giving up the nikana I polarized over 4 times? Please I need to know cause I don't want to lose my favorite sword that I've devoted so much time to if you could get back to me it would be greatly appreciated

Edited by (PS4)Architect_The

Thank you for the help. Going to get Bo Prime, Jat Kittag and Serro.

I'd like to know about the dragon nikana; I have a nikana I've spent a lot of time on and I know the dragon requires a nikana so my question is; if I create another nikana can I use the unranked nikana instead of giving up the nikana I polarized over 4 times? Please I need to know cause I don't want to lose my favorite sword that I've devoted so much time to if you could get back to me it would be greatly appreciated

You have to use an unranked nikana for it.

Edited by Husla