Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sentinels?

CorpusCrewman

I came up with the idea. Why not introduce a new sentinels?
Concept:

> *ANYNAME*

> Type: Heal Support

> 1st Ability: When health is below 25%, makes up to 40%.

> 2st Ability: Overheal (+15%, may upgraded to 35%) when the owner of a crowd of opponents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> *ANYNAME*

> Type: Team Support

> 1st Ability: Restores energy to your team of up to 50% if one or two of your comrades(or your) energy less than 25%.

> 2st Ability: Creates randomly selected a box of cartridges, with the expectation of weapons of players. (That is, will not drop the ammo for the shotgun, if you have in the team all the rifles)

Discuss.

Completely fix the problems with the current sentinels. (Wyrms stun still doesnt work, no alt weapons for sentinels, they are weak and die easily at times, shade doesnt go invisible while using an invisibility power from what i heard.)

Sorry but you didn't come up with any idea, the devs have already said there will be more sentinel's, more sentinel mods, and more sentinel weapons; wait and see what the devs have in store, with the greatest respect your ideas are predictable and obvious choices.

Also Regen doesn't work.

Those are good ideas. Would also like Sentinels of other races like a robotic Corpus sentinel, an Infested poison-dealer, a Grineer roller sentinel. That way we could give 'em a taste of their own medicine!

Also Regen doesn't work.

Sure it does. I play solo a lot and I've often noticed myself going from zero shields to darn near full in an instant when I'm in a tight spot, surrounded by a swarm of baddies.