Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple More Warframe Revamp Ideas. (Limbo + Ember)

spiralmenace

previous thread lol

EMBER CHANGES:

-base speed buffed to 1.1, matching ash

-fireball now leaves a napalm blast at the impact site for 3/5/8/10 seconds

-accelerant now gives half the damage bonus to elemental combos involving fire (radiation, blast, gas)

-fire blast replaced with backdraft. ember leaps backwards 5/6/8/10 meters (affected by duration) with an explosive jet of flame, knocking down targets in a 60 degree cone from her launch point and igniting them

-world on fire is now toggled, hits 1/2/3/4 targets at once, inflicts blast procs on enemies and ignites them

-backdraft helm renamed cinder to avoid conflicts

augment changes: fireball frenzy now grants fire damage to allies that pass through the lingering flames, not just the impact target // fire fright completely scrapped (no ideas for a replacement here oops)

LIMBO CHANGES:

-banish now ragdolls targets instead of knockdown

-rift walk is shared with limbo's companion

-rift surge slows rifted enemies while active, and its damage bonus is now granted to allies

-cataclysm now prevents enemies from leaving and no longer blocks pickups

--banishing targets within cataclysm now pushes targets out of the rift, so they can no longer interact with other targets within it

--banishing eximi/infested ancients blocks their aura from affecting allies with an opposite rift state

augment changes: rift torrent now causes random basic elemental (heat, cold, toxin, shock) status procs to affected targets instead of STACK MOAR DAMAGE

Edited by N7Vanquisher

EMBER CHANGES:

-accelerant now gives half the damage bonus to elemental combos involving fire (radiation, blast, gas)

-fire blast replaced with backdraft. ember leaps backwards 5/6/8/10 meters (affected by duration) with an explosive jet of flame, knocking down targets in a 60 degree cone and igniting them

Accelerant should not be changed it is buffing her fire attacks a lot.

Fire Blast need to be changed to it. Fire blast is small AoE skill that does nothing, just a small damage. No utility, small AoE and small damage then for what reason is that skill even exist?

About that Backdraft I was thinking about something similar before reading this, but about moving forward she transform into a Fire move forward and from that place where she moved left Fire explosion that have 360* degree and 100% blast status around 5-7 meters range and affected by power range mods.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Accelerant should not be changed it is buffing her fire attacks a lot.

Fire Blast need to be changed to it. Fire blast is small AoE skill that does nothing, just a small damage. No utility, small AoE and small damage then for what reason is that skill even exist?

About that Backdraft I was thinking about something similar before reading this, but about moving forward she transform into a Fire move forward and from that place where she moved left Fire explosion that have 360* degree and 100% blast status around 5-7 meters range and affected by power range mods.

the accelerant change is an addition. it'll still give the full bonus to fire damage, but also half that to rad/blast/gas

imo we already have too many skills that move you forwards. why not one where you leap back?

the accelerant change is an addition. it'll still give the full bonus to fire damage, but also half that to rad/blast/gas

imo we already have too many skills that move you forwards. why not one where you leap back?

Because forward mobility is generally more helpful. Forward movement would let Ember get into the center of groups quickly to use Accelerant and WoF. Backwards mobility means the ability doesn't really synergize with her other powers. Overall I like your ideas, but that's the one that could be iffy.

I think this actually fits Ember thematically also. If it was visually designed to make her look like a phoenix as she moved it would be even better.

HERESY!

i'm trying to comprehend why people are so attached to fireblast and completely drawing a blank here

how does a S#&$ty area denial skill fit with a warframe whose other skills imply mobility and damaging as large of an area as possible? it's not a good power, period

It's awesome but doesn't work. And really, Fireblast with forced knockdown on cast would complement her more than a mobility power. Or Fireblast which acutally stopped enemies from passing through.

Knowing how Devs prefer to stick to their ideas (good attitude, they are the artists), replacing any power is highly unlikely unless it's completely out of place (like Overheat was, at least after all those nerfs).

LIMBO CHANGES:

-banish now affects enemies/allies in a 3/3/5/5m radius around the initial target (iffy on this one? it's handy to banish just one target at a time, maybe make this an augment) (changed my mind, i don't really like this. it should be an augment for sure if anything)

-rift surge slows rifted enemies while active, and its damage bonus is now granted to allies

--banishing targets within cataclysm now pushes targets out of the rift, so they can no longer interact with other targets within it

--banishing eximi/infested ancients blocks their aura from affecting allies with an opposite rift state

augment changes: rift torrent now causes random basic elemental (heat, cold, toxin, shock) status procs to affected targets instead of STACK MOAR DAMAGE

added a couple more limbo tweaks. italicized

Edited by N7Vanquisher

in my opinion i just hate the no loot thing and there has to be something that makes up for it like Vauban's ultimate groups all the loot at 1 spot and why not replace cataclysm with a totaly new move he has his own dimension who says the enemy's can breathe there poison gas/no air or even air straight from space invading the battlefield causing poisonous effects to the enemies but tenno suits are immune with added effects =D  

LIMBO CHANGES:

-banish now ragdolls targets instead of knockdown

another tweak. italicized again

• 3 months later...