The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Mods

Valkyr-Umbra

Question

12 answers to this question

With the last two mods, dataminers found them and posted them on Reddit.

The info is put into the game with hotfixes, and only a couple mods are added at a time (AFAIK).

Edited by Kthal

For obvious reasons, it is possible to extract data from the code only after the relevant data has been included (which happens during hotfixes).

I can only speculate that the Trader's next offer was not included in the last hotfix (well before Christmas), otherwise this would have been announced weeks ago. I would personally expect that we'll receive a hotfix this week (possibly 15.9?) and it will contain the new mods/parts/whatevs, which will be available to people with enough programming skills.

On that note, if I recall correctly, datamining is deprecated by the Devs and sharing/discussing datamined/leaked information is discouraged on the forum. I personally prefer to go to the trader and be surprised.

For obvious reasons, it is possible to extract data from the code only after the relevant data has been included (which happens during hotfixes).

I can only speculate that the Trader's next offer was not included in the last hotfix (well before Christmas), otherwise this would have been announced weeks ago. I would personally expect that we'll receive a hotfix this week (possibly 15.9?) and it will contain the new mods/parts/whatevs, which will be available to people with enough programming skills.

That is the answer.DE was on holiday so there were no hotfixes so we dont k ow what is next.