Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards And Platinum Relations

Taxiozaurus

So... here is the story.

For approximately 4 months i have been playing on every day (note I was not just logging into the game but playing it for 1-2 hrs) I noticed a weird occurrence of platinum discounts. I may be the lucky guy here but please bear with me. The percentage of the platinum discounts was overwhelming but as I do not intend to buy platinum after 1k i bought in the summer they were of no use to me. Instead I looked into but as a certain rumour reached to my ears it caught my attention.

That rumour stated of a certain "log in reward" called "Honour of the Lotus" that would grant free 30/50 platinum to the player when entering "buy platinum" page on the website and using "redeem" button that would appear on the right side of the page.

Since I was quite annoyed of the Overwhelming amount of discounts pouring on me I tried to make use of it by tracking the occurrence of these "Honour of the Lotus" discounts.

Here comes the main part of it:

After a dozen of them flying into my face and slapping with the "promise" of 30/50 free platinum that was simply untrue I tried to research the subject some more. To my disappointment after the main website got "redesigned" the functionality of these rewards was cut down to discount only, thus clogging rewards table with to extent duplicate entries that have NO MEANING ( sorry for caps here). Making such rewards as Catalyst/Reactor/Forma/Weapon/Warframe Blueprints have too low of chance to occur (just look at it, about HALF of the drop table for 3star log in (7+ days) is filled with discounts).

And here is my proposal: COMPLETELY delete this reward from the game (since I bet quite a lot of players have gotten their hopes smashed with this one) OR make it work as to give it a meaning of course sealing it under same code as starter platinum (non-trade-able).

TL.DR; : Honour of the Lotus log in reward is annoying, please do something

Afternote: What do you think of survival missions getting a "failsafe" to life support capsules that would not let players activate them while % of LS is at 70+ %?

Edited by Taxiozaurus

Afternote: What do you think of survival missions getting a "failsafe" to life support capsules that would not let players activate them while % of LS is at 70+ %?

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo off-topic *continues spammming o's*

Honestly?  the smaller discounts need to disappear, or at least be made much, much rarer, but the bigger discounts need to stay.  The standard Platinum prices are beyond my range, but the Login discounts make it much more feasible for my wallet and my gameplay.

I work most of the day and only have 1, maybe 2 hours to devote to Warframe per night, which given the insane grind-fest this game is, doesn't amount to much bounty.  The Plat discounts have really helped me keep pace with my friends who have more time to grind.  It also helps immensely with the trading, I need those rarer parts that don't drop due to the broken RNG spamming me with Forma BP's and Keys instead of the parts I need.  Don't get me started on farming those darn Orokin Cells or Neural Sensors for Formas and Reactors, I'm still sitting on 16 or so Forma BP's with insufficient materials.  =_=

If anything should be dropped from the table, it's the XP gains.  Five nights in a row of Sentinel Item XP drops, on maxed Sentinels, is not a very good way to start the game session for the night.