The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Corpus Fun Time Hyper Ninja Go!

Dunedin

An idea for the poses.

It's not very obvious in the agile pose I guess, but I tried making it a bit more relaxed or lazy in the way Eithne stands largely to give her that detached mentality.

Overall it's that she's got a kind of flimsy center of balance, leaning a bit far lazily and using her arms or the angle of her body to keep herself from falling over more so than having a proper posture. Along with that is the way that she holds her weapons down for the most part, rifles resting near her waist pointing towards the ground rather than at a ready position and pistols/secondary held around the back of her hips as she hangs her arms in counterbalance to her leaning posture.

Noble

pose_noble_zps255f4fb7.jpg

Agile

pose_agile_zps71a10b6a.jpg

Edited by Dunedin

Nice poses! I guess it's true about the agile stance, that it doesn't reflect the intended mood, but I suppose it is the agile stance, which would suggest a sense of active behavior.

can i suggest a cloth to cover her backside? lol. shes really well designed and does emit a very corpus-y feeling to her.

Digging what you did with her feet and the relation to the moas, thats a nice touch. 

I would agree, a nice tail-cloth would be nice, something styled similarly to a Corpus Osprey tail.

• 4 months later...