Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2015 Event/show Poll: What Are You Attending?

[DE]Rebecca

2015 Shows & Events  

1,008 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tenno!

A quick poll for you:

Which conventions/events/shows are you 99% sure you're going to this year?

This voluntary poll is for interests sake so we can get a sense of what events our Tenno plan on attending this year.

Thank you for participating!

If you guys ever visit Hawai'i for whatever reason, your Hawai'i players would be down for a meet up! (Though we don't have any events down here for gaming, sadly. We never get to see any dev teams or studios come down for conventions or the like.)

Edited by AlphaHorseman

Pretty much this, unless you happened to get close to my hometown in Florida it will never happen unfortunately, though I would love the opportunity to attend just can't happen.

PAX South is in San Antonio, Texas... Theres bound to be somewhere to drive to.

PAX South is in San Antonio, Texas... Theres bound to be somewhere to drive to.

Texas in midwest I am in Florida SouthEast. Not going to tell my wife & kids I am taking time off from my real job to travel to Texas for a couple days that just would not go well. 14yrs married I know one thing to be true - happy wife happy life!!! 

o.o

Gamescom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayy^^

*announcer voice*

"This year, live at Gamescom 2015 in Germany! Ladies and Gentletennooooo... Coming SoonTM : TennoLive2.0: The Rebirth, Rebalance and Revisit of the future. We will answer a lot of questions, like: "What Stalker?" or "What is love?"And someone will show is underwear. Wooohh...."

... Oh wait, I shouldn't get hyped that early.... oh well o3o

Edited by Fabpsi

o.o

Gamescom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are at Gamescom this year I'll try to get there too!

Gamescom, as I live 45 minutes (by train) away from it.

If TennoLive 2015 is a thing, I should be able to attend, as I will be 18 by that time.

Yayy^^

*announcer voice*

"This year, live at Gamescom 2015 in Germany! Ladys and Gentletennooooo... Coming SoonTM : TennoLive2.0: The Rebirth, Rebalance and Revisit of the future. We will answer a lot of questions, like: "What Stalker?" or "What is love?"And someone will show is underwear. Wooohh...."

... Oh wait, I shouldn't get hyped that early.... oh well o3o

Gamescom!