Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2015 Event/show Poll: What Are You Attending?

[DE]Rebecca

2015 Shows & Events  

1,008 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Texas in midwest I am in Florida SouthEast. Not going to tell my wife & kids I am taking time off from my real job to travel to Texas for a couple days that just would not go well. 14yrs married I know one thing to be true - happy wife happy life!!!

Jan 23 - 25, over the weekend so it shouldn't be too bad, unless your work is also during the weekend. May also be best to take your family with you for a fun event.

As much as I'd love to attend a convention, I live in Egypt and the closest con is in... Paris. I only have two things to say, using all 9 years of my French language lessons:

Je ne parle pas Français et je ne voudrais pas parler Français.

PAX South is in San Antonio, Texas... Theres bound to be somewhere to drive to.

If only San Antonio wasn't pure evil to drive through. Maybe something smaller, and closer to home even though I live in Texas I DREAD the idea of driving through San Antonio. Especially when EVERYONE is going to the PAX there. Imagine the traffic! I would rather just watch a video of it.

I'm in the Washington DC area, so my gaming expo experience is... very little. I'd like to try to get tickets to Magfest this year, though. There was one gaming expo that happened at DC last year that I went to, I hope they return this year as well, but it was on a rather small scale, so who knows what might happen. I'd post a link to it's site, but it looks like it's dead.

As much as I'd LOVE to come see you guys and hang out I am on a fixed income (disability),so there's no chance for me.

Also there aren't many shows/events close enough to my home that money won't be a big deal (Pittsburgh often gets ignored for good events)...

Jan 23 - 25, over the weekend so it shouldn't be too bad, unless your work is also during the weekend. May also be best to take your family with you for a fun event.

Only if you are paying for it all and hard to travel with my daughter and her medical issues, but that we need not discuss here. Would love to attend one but just not going to happen.

Well there is MineCon every year here in Orlando...... but that is not Warframe

Edited by DogManDan