Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer And Corpus Cipher Revealed

DE_Adam

Ever wanted to write like a Corpus?  Or maybe decipher Grineer warning labels?  Well now you can, with a little bit of help!

Enjoy this full look at the Corpus and Grineer Cipher - including an inside look at what it took to create each font.  We hope this information continues to fuel your creativity, Tenno!

-DE_Adam

Right on man!

Now all we need is the full list to Vocal Corpus translation (I think we're missing 2 or 3 letters) and a Grineer to English dictionary (Lahk to What, for example)

Thank you for offering the full ciphers DE, I'll definitely be using this for secret code in my notes.

Nice! Thank you Adam!

I just want to know why one of the infographics is in COMIC SAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Be glad it's not Papyrus.

I love these Warframe alphabets! Having writing in the levels and on objects within the game that is not in English really adds to the immersion of the world, and it feels really mysterious if you cannot read it. Is it a warning? Is it propaganda? Or is it just the bathroom?

The Grineer alphabet reminds me of the Matoran alphabet from Bionicle. Just remember where all the dots and lines go, and you can read it. Easy, right? Though, one thing that made reading Matoran easier was that each letter looked a bit like its English counterpart, while the Grineer letters do not usually have that similarity.

Matoran_Alphabet.jpg

Adam! Great to see you're alright! We almost lost you the other day to the Infested. Good thing I was there to save you, right?

I need to learn to pick better locations for my naps.  Thankfully you were there to help!

Ever wanted to write like a Corpus?  Or maybe decipher Grineer warning labels?  Well now you can, with a little bit of help!

Enjoy this full look at the Corpus and Grineer Cipher - including an inside look at what it took to create each font.  We hope this information continues to fuel your creativity, Tenno!

-DE_Adam

Even though you (DE) have been kind enough to provide all this new stuff to giggle about with, I still have one question that keeps burning my mind.

The radio chatter contest revelealed how to pronounce every Grineer number. Except for zero, and I need it... For science... Ehh. To help maintain balance.

Yes, that's it!

I need to know how the Grineer pronounce zero in order to help maintain the balance.