Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Nullifier Crewman's Energy Field Ignore Mesa's Peacemaker

kvestwara

I think as peacemaker shoots bullets

it pretends to, but... it's an Ability. Rift Plane independant like an Ability. supposedly, Elec Shield affects Peacemaker, however the last time i saw that done, where a Mesa got completely surrounded by Elec Shields, he said he was getting the exact same Damage Numbers - so i have a feeling that's just a load of crap.

Peacemaker ignores things like Snowglobes (both Tenno and Enemy), Objectives, Et Cetera. it's most definitely an Ability.

it pretends to, but... it's an Ability. Rift Plane independant like an Ability. supposedly, Elec Shield affects Peacemaker, however the last time i saw that done, where a Mesa got completely surrounded by Elec Shields, he said he was getting the exact same Damage Numbers - so i have a feeling that's just a load of crap.

Peacemaker ignores things like Snowglobes (both Tenno and Enemy), Objectives, Et Cetera. it's most definitely an Ability.

Of course it is, but its just so logic-bending. Because mesa shoots with pistols, and firearms deal damage to the shield... and, well you know, its this typical case of when game mechanics are not as the lore(or logic) would have to be.