The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #44!

[DE]Rebecca

When will there be a mod balance review?

For an example "Shocking Touch" melee mod at max rank requires 11 mod capacity, but only gives 60% electric damage. However, Molten Impact and fever strike both cost the same 11 mod capacity but reward 90% damage. North wind, despite being in a different polarity is also in the same boat. 11 mod capacity for only 60% damage.

There are many mods that may have been designed a certain way for balancing purposes at an earlier state of the game that could use some reworking. Some mods do not conform well to damage 2.0 still to this day.

Shocking touch gives 60% electricity damage for 11 mod capacity cost

Voltaic Strike gives 60% electricity damage and 60% status chance for 7 mod capacity.

Focus Energy gives 60% electricity damage and 40% channeling efficiency for 9 mod capacity.

Shocking touch may be an uncommon, and the other two rares... I don't feel that rare always means better in this game, and it shouldn't. There are many amazing commons, and they should stay strong, just as well as the uncommons and rares do.

Edited by VeronikaStripper

1) Were the reactions and the divide in the community during the event something that DE anticipated?

2) If Warframes begin getting their own passives, could some of them extend to Archwings to make the gameplay a little different depending on the frame used?

Will there be plans to rebuild the lost relays?

When will you release the Community Weapon Skins for Magnus, Scindo and Vectis?

--> As part of the question, will these skins be also available for Akmangus and Dual Zoren?

Are we going to expect more weapon augment mods for existing weapons?

Is there anything more planned for the dojo?

Any new companions in the pipeline?

Can the Devs please take a look at Ash again? When I say that, I mean change his 4th ability because I never liked the state it was in, ever. I don't like it because:

1) Looks cool, but can still be lack-luster in my opinion.

2) I can go and make a sandwich to while doing Blade Storm. Therefore, it is an automatic win button which is not fun at all.

I believe that the concept is great, but the implementation isn't. I want to be able to control what I am killing. One remedy to this could be making it like Valkyr's Ultimate, Hysteria (minus the invincibility). Where Ash takes out his hidden blades and gets a huge movement buff for a while. He could also perform the already existing finishers in Blade Storm on all enemies, regardless of whether they are stunned or not. I just think that as of right now, Blade Storm is quite a boring ability. 

EDIT: Oh and this is my own opinion, so please take in mind that I am probably a huge minority. It's just that I never see anyone play as Ash anymore.

Edited by DeceptionBlade

When will we see expansion upon the whole dark sectors system? When it was first talked about, it was presented as a form of endgame along side with syndicates and the focus system. Its been several months since dark sectors were implemented and as it sits, if you're not in a clan then you're basically just running your standard mission. Are there big plans for Dark Sectors or is it just going to be forgotten about like Nightmare mode?

Also, will there ever be a road map for development for the game ever laid out for the players to see? A lot of veterans like myself are really wanting to see where this game is heading this year. I know you all usually always talk about what you plan on doing every couple of weeks or so during livestreams but what we really want to know is what is in store. Its a mystery.

Edited by grillv20

Q. I'm interested to know if the way the syndicate points are gained from missions is fine or if it would be better to gain the most points from the daily syndicate missions with a big bonus coming from finding all the hidden collectibles? Maybe one guaranteed 3rd tier collectible. It just seems a few of the issues are coming from players just spamming certain missions.

Edited by Someguy316

Can the Devs please take a look at Ash again? When I say that, I mean change his 4th ability because I never liked the state it was in, ever. I don't like it because:

1) Looks cool, but can still be lack-luster in my opinion.

2) I can go and make a sandwich to while doing Blade Storm. Therefore, it is an automatic win button which is not fun at all.

I believe that the concept is great, but the implementation isn't. I want to be able to control what I am killing. One remedy to this could be making it like Valkyr's Ultimate, Hysteria (minus the invincibility). Where Ash takes out his hidden blades and gets a huge movement buff for a while. He could also perform the already existing finishers in Blade Storm on all enemies, regardless of whether they are stunned or not. I just think that as of right now, Blade Storm is quite a boring ability. 

EDIT: Oh and this is my own opinion, so please take in mind that I am probably a huge minority. It's just that I never see anyone play as Ash anymore.

The Itzal has quite an amazing teleport mechanic, that can be used to teleport directly to a resource, an enemy, or even some objects. It would be amazing to see this mechanic used to allow Ash to teleport from one target to the next manually to do his insanely awesome animation attacks. It would certainly liven up my craving to play Ash!

What has happened with the idea of an augment slot so we don't need to sacrifice mods from our builds to get the augments into them? We were told before the holidays that the discussion had come up in the office but where has it gone? Have you come to a conclusion? 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/354102-dark-sector-badlands-expanding-the-foundations/#entry3943260

Please read this and give it some consideration. 

Which brings me to my actual question:

Is there any chance of implementing a sort of "Seen by a Dev" tag to threads, similar to an Upvote but without the necessarily positive context? 

It's a pretty bad feeling to spend a ton of time trying to give carefully thought-out feedback without ever really being sure if it has been seen by the relevant people or whether it's been drowned in the most recent flood of complaints about Controversial Change X. I understand that you're all very busy and can't take the time to give every thread your full attention or responses, but a simple "we've seen this" tag would go a long way towards making thoughtful feedback seem more than pointless. 

It's dispiriting to see that most dev responses are limited to "We've already said that this will/won't happen," or "Bug noted, we'll fix it ASAP." 

When will we get more Claw, Sword&Shield, and Tonfa melee weapons?

You've been making some cool new melee weapons lately with completely new stances. However, these weapons, as of now, are only one-of-a-kind.

I would really love to get some different variants of all these melee weapon types you've made recently, and you can't honestly have two Claw stances with only one claw weapon.

Love your work by the way, keep it up. Cheers.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

questions:

Q1: will we ever get any Void Archwing missions?

Q2: will elemental frames ever get passive resistance against matching elements?

Q3: when will the additional female enemies make it into the game?

Q4: will we ever recieve Syndicate quest lines?

Q5: will we ever see any more Orokin structures other than the towers or Derelicts?