[DE]Rebecca

Poll: Key Rewards As Syndicate Offerings.

Which Offering would you like to see?  

8,385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Id love to be able to have a guarantee of one key at the very least.I havent actually used standing for any keys till today, I only JUST noticed that they were 5 packs!

I figured they were just 1 for 5k which even still seemed cheap.

Edited by armedpoop
  • Upvote 6

Hmm. Instant access to a T4 mission, or take your chances with 3 random keys...

• Upvote 16

The second option sounds good to me. It means every person will have potentially equal access to all keys regardless of the syndicate they have chosen, and also that the newer Sabotage keys will be included in said rewards. While I'm not much a lover of the RNG that will be behind this system, I believe these two benefits I mention outweigh that.

I appreciate the inclusion of sabotage, and the feeling that, with it being random, that there isnt just an infinite source of keys being chewed at by a syndicate.

• Upvote 2

It is a great idea to give out random keys.
Thank you for showing us that the Syndicates are also great friends with RNGesus, Lotus.

Jk. I love to have some RNG, since I have enough T4 Keys for a while.

• Upvote 5

Guys the only reason i chose to vote for a single key is because there is too much RNG in the game at least one thing should be certain 

• Upvote 14

If those are the only two options, the second is preferable. However, considering it is random it may well not be worth the 25K entry fee if the two other keys are both T1's.

• Upvote 24

I'd rather take the 3 random keys.  Chance at getting t3 and sabotage keys is more worth than a T4 key which I can easily get from Interception.

• Upvote 15

If the keys are going to be as 'random' as prime parts in Void - then no, thanks, I'm choosing 1st option.

• Upvote 20

Im inclined to go for the second option because of the sabotage keys. But why does there have to be a chance for sabotage keys only? I want to go for option 1 and buy my keys for 15k rep. But why can't we buy sabotage? Why make them so rare? Its not fair.

That aside the prices are outragous. 15k for only 1 key? Or 3 random for 25k? Gotta be a joke.

2nd edit: Deleting relevant complaints is not cool.

Edited by kubbi
  • Upvote 35