Poll: Key Rewards As Syndicate Offerings.

Which Offering would you like to see?  

8,385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Endless and infinite Tower IV Void Keys within Syndicate Offerings is something we offered with many iterations of the Syndicate system. There is no doubt this was used by many (recent 30-page PSA thread + a lot of us here as well), but we are making changes. The ramifications of the initial access caused skews in progression/difficulty and the exposure of massive loops of 'perpetual motion' of earning/spending Standing.

Please cast your vote in this poll to assist in the pending decision. Please note Keys will be removed (coming in 15.9) until this poll concludes and we discuss results.

Which Offering would you like to see?

1)    Cycle in 1 x TIV Key for 15K Standing. Mission type will follow existing assignment.
2)    Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option.

Poll ends Friday, January 9th at 10 AM.

is it truly random? or is it random as in prime parts in the loot table kind of random? or natural talent vs T4 keys in interception rewards kind of random?

things were fine the way they were.

^ in all honesty they were not fine because the keys were a tad bit too cheap

granted they just increased the pricing per T4 key to 12x their normal value

im not entirely sure if they understand what balancing means....having ONE and just one T4 key at 5k rep is more reasonable imo than 15k.....but thats just me

not going to choose between two similar 'screw yourself, player' alternatives.

^ that i complete agree with....they totally screwed us with the pricing

Edited by sekushiiandee

I gotta say, those prices seem a bit steep.

Regardless, ill take a random key bundle since we need more than just T4 keys.

And actually, why would anyone vote for the first one? I dont see how selling the exact same stuff at a 15x markup is an attractive option versus a chance at non-T4 keys that we might need for things.

Edited by Dualstar

Id love to be able to have a guarantee of one key at the very least.I havent actually used standing for any keys till today, I only JUST noticed that they were 5 packs!

I figured they were just 1 for 5k which even still seemed cheap.

Edited by armedpoop

Whoa that crazy the price range are so horrible did u even try -_- or atleast ask our opinion before make only 2 "horrible" choice for us to killourself

first u gave everyone 5k for 5 key and now 15k for 1 t4 key and 25k for 3 random key so another deal with S#&$ty RNG again?

a bit much don't you think?

Atleast 10k for 1 chooseable key would be more reason than this really...

Judging from the void drop chance that player find it and post here i dun think u gonna make it equal chance to get sabotage RIGHT? we probably get bunch of t1 and t2 and full of useless key even guarantee 1x t3 or t4 probably a interception for sure!

Edited by VioletX

The second option sounds good to me. It means every person will have potentially equal access to all keys regardless of the syndicate they have chosen, and also that the newer Sabotage keys will be included in said rewards. While I'm not much a lover of the RNG that will be behind this system, I believe these two benefits I mention outweigh that.

Im inclined to go for the second option because of the sabotage keys. But why does there have to be a chance for sabotage keys only? I want to go for option 1 and buy my keys for 15k rep. But why can't we buy sabotage? Why make them so rare? Its not fair.

That aside the prices are outragous. 15k for only 1 key? Or 3 random for 25k? Gotta be a joke.

2nd edit: Deleting relevant complaints is not cool.

Edited by kubbi

Neither. Give us balanced guaranteed access to all void keys finally, I'm sick of stupid RNG walls on top of the ridiculous grind walls.

Edit: Deleting criticism shows you haven't learned anything from Viver. That post had more than twice the approval of the OP. The community hates what you're doing, instead of censoring that how about listening for once?

The rate at which you keep making terrible decisions astounds me.

Edited by Fruchtpudding