[DE]Rebecca

Poll: Key Rewards As Syndicate Offerings.

Which Offering would you like to see?  

8,385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well... When I saw that keyes are being taken from the offerings, i thought it'd be nice to get some R5 packs for standing instead of grinding sick with cores for rapidly increasing amount of mods with 10 ranks. Not gonna vote for any of these options, since my keyes mainly accumulate in these +/-3 months between new primes, so it's waste of standing for me anyway. 

• Upvote 2

things were fine the way they were, not going to choose between two similar 'screw yourself, player' alternatives.

u crazy? i have 200 T IV defence and 170 T IV exterminate because of this in just over 2 weeks while ive been playing for more as a year and barely saved up about 30ish T III defence keys...

Ill be very glad with the 2nd choice let those T III keys be in syndicate system aswell good option !

Edited by SlickIsHere
  • Upvote 1

I vote 2. But only if they are TRULY random with equal chances to drop.

• Upvote 3

I think it is kinda weird that a lot of Tenno voted for basically the introduction of rng in the syndicate offerings.... (srsly, what are you thinking? Do you think "well I get more keys for less rep, that is good.... "That's not all.  )

I would like 1 random T4 key (each key has the same chance, nothing like t4 ext  10% and t4 def 54%....) for 15k.

Edited by Fabpsi
  • Upvote 3

I like the 2nd option,

TBH I think the standing requirements are fine, The fact that you can get keys from syndicates has always seemed to me as something that should be a last resort, and not something that everyone takes advantages of as much as possible. Finding t4 keys in interception missions are so much more satisfying.

obviously the cost for a 5 pack before was ridiculously cheap and we saw people having over 50 - 100 keys. I doubt it was really meant to be that way, I feel like now key inflation will lower and people will acctually take more time to stay longer and try in T4's, instead of trying to level up their level 5 frames.

• Upvote 1

I only don't like option 2 because the chance of getting a T4 might be abysmally low. We just don't know.

I would like the first option much more if the exchange rate was much more reasonable. We went from 1 key per 1K rep(which was a lot), to one key per 15K. That increase is ridiculous. If we could get that key amount up to 2 or 3, that'd be great.

Much prefer the second option! More keys! Plus Sabotage keys! They are way to hard for some of us to get!

• Upvote 1

Neither of those options really sound appealing.

The last thing Syndicates (or this game) needs is "moar RNG", and 15k for a single key is ridiculous.

Edited by Katakuna
  • Upvote 8

Problem i foresee with this 'random' key idea, is that in no time it will become 'bugged' and we will be getting T1worthless keys. You know, transmutation style...

I voted for the second option. But to be honest, priced like that, I won't touch them until I've bought everything else and then some (if I'm able to trade some more things).

I tend to prefer 2, but can't really make an informed choice without a lot more transparency about the distribution of the random keys.  And, for that matter, knowledge of whether Sabotage keys will be back to two-reward missions by the time this change happens.

1) no too expensive

2) no too much random already, yet better than 1)

How about sell all ranks of keys in different packages?

T1x5 = 5k rep

T2x3 = 5k rep

T3x2=10k rep

T4x1=10K rep

Key types (def/ext/cap/sab/surv/int/md) rotate weekly for each syndicate.

OT: I'd like to see key ranks go away and void towers tiers accessibility be dictated by player MR (i.e. lower MR players will access only lower void towers tiers while higher MR will access also higher tiers)
If you aim at retaining players in game give them a goal to grind for, MR increase and not RNG.
This could help also in consolidate prime loot into precise tiers of void towers, as opposite as now where always the latest prime gear loot, disregarding of its power in game, is sparse from t1 to t4.

TL;DR We are already fine with the grind if we stood in this game until now, what we are not so good with is: extreme disadvantageous RNG and the raising requirement do DAILY grind instead of grind as much as we can when we actually have time for it, so just steer away from this 2 things please.

PS:
Thanks for letting the whole community to be heard and to be able to cast a vote, instead of relying on the limited circle of people from the design council

Edited by perfectStranger
  • Upvote 29

Those prices are very off-putting.  How about 5 random void keys with a high percentage chance of a T4 for 10k standing instead?  25k for a T3 and a couple of T1/2MD?  Sounds about as good of a deal as transmuting five rares and getting a common.  No thanks.

EDIT: OR just 5x random keys period for 5k.  Keeps the pricing the same, gives us a chance at sabotage, changes the availability options, and doesn't lock us into one type of void mission.  Winners all around.

Edited by BuffTucker
  • Upvote 5

I feel both of these options are horrible.

option1) 25k for one key is WAY too much, especially coming from 5 keys for 5kstanding

option2) 15k for 3 RANDOM keys? no doubt this would be weighted so T1 keys are more common and the fact that "Sabotage will be included in the drop tables" ignores the fact that the odds of getting it will proabbly be astronomically low.

Choosing between extreme pricing versus more RNG is not a choice Im willing to participate in.

I agree wholeheartedly with this.  Obviously the community was utilizing this to a great extent, and having FUN. Don't fix it if it isn't broken.

If anything, put more key alternatives in, like being able to buy ALL the key types in a given faction, e.g. as well as offering T4 survival, offer T1-T4 survival at that faction, with T4 being at the highest level It's hard enough to get certain prime parts on specific mission types, then you want to so it's even more difficult to get the correct KEY to get the very small CHANCE to run the mission type you have already run 20 times or more.

RNG, really? Horrible, DE :(

• Upvote 2

Out of all the interesting and balanced suggestions we've discussed in a 30 pages long thread we have these? What the...

• Upvote 10

Both options are terrible.

The second one is the least terrible, and you at least get more for your standing.

My feedback would be, keep the syndicate specific key types and just have them scale downwards. (Steel Meridian having defense keys, etc)

I think something appropriate for the price of 25k standing (which mind you, is almost my entire daily standing) would be two T4 keys for certain then have 2-3 more randomized 1-3 keys.  You could perhaps require a higher ranking in the syndicate to purchase them too.

Sooo for example...

I buy one of these keys packs from the Red Veil.

They take my 25k rep, I get two T4 exterminate keys and let's say... the other two keys are both T2 exterminate keys. (I have terrible luck.)

Then the next day I buy another. I get two more T4 keys and this time I get one T3 key and a T1 key.

(Although there needs to be a way to work in future void mission keys as a reward for syndicates. I'm look at you sabotage.)

• Upvote 3

Voted first option because I'm tired of RNG and I usually plan to buy prime accesses so I personally don't care that much for low tier keys; it's a very slim preference however, whatever option will win I hope it will be the best one for the largest part of the community, in that case I'll be absolutely fine with any results.

Though, currently, I feel I have to quote this guy:

Not going to vote give us a fair option.

Right now is: 1) F you for 15k standing

2) F you for 25k standing

It's a bit rude, but even if I would have used different words, point is right. We're passing from a very cheap system to an absurdly expensive one, none of the old and new options are fair, I suppose in the middle we could find the best choice. Edited by siralextraffo
  • Upvote 1

I voted for the second option. But to be honest, priced like that, I won't touch them until I've bought everything else and then some (if I'm able to trade some more things).

YES, my opinion is this should be what its for, only for the desperate, when you're out of t4 keys and don't mind the steep price!

• Upvote 2

the secondary option , for 25.000 is awesome 3 keys T3/T4 :L is good

1 key is t3 or t4

the other 2 are random and likely t1 and t2

• Upvote 2

Guys the only reason i chose to vote for a single key is because there is too much RNG in the game at least one thing should be certain 

i already have like 80 t4 survival keys

i dont need anymore lol

• Upvote 2

It's a little more random, but the second option overall has a greater possibility of being good.

This is difficult..

I'll go for option two because if we are going to be able to buy keys I don't think type should be limited to Syndicate choice and I like the idea of getting a random selection of keys as long as it is truly random (equal chance between all keys, nothing being weighted one way or the other).

Maybe make it 4 keys for 25k though with 1 being guaranteed T3 or T4.

RNG has never bothered me and rep farming is pretty easy.