[DE]Rebecca

Poll: Key Rewards As Syndicate Offerings.

Which Offering would you like to see?  

8,385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, that's not so bad to have one key for 15K, but only if we're able to choose what kind of key we get. I mean: Aren't syndicates powerful enough to give us some choice? That's the only reason to make prices that high.

even if we say we dont like the change they will just continue with it anyway typical $&*^ move. i aint even gunna bother 

Void runs are already a dice roll as it is, so a dice roll to get a chance at a dice roll? C'mon... There needs to be a guaranteed way to get specific void keys, and yes, I'd be willing to dump a lot of standing to do so.

I think its obvious the second option is better. 4 keys for 25k standing, one of them will be T3 or T4, which means the remaining keys may be anything from T1 and T2. I favor this option because most of the time I'm stuck doing void missions alone because of my weak internet connection (too much lag for other people to join me), I can't do T4 alone yet, but I can manage T1 and T2. The lower level keys are easy enough to find doing survival and excavation missions but it takes a long while to find the exact type of key your looking for, with the new syndicate key system that should make it easier and less frustrating.

2)    Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option.

This, please. All prays to rng.

Void runs are already a dice roll as it is, so a dice roll to get a chance at a dice roll? C'mon... There needs to be a guaranteed way to get specific void keys, and yes, I'd be willing to dump a lot of standing to do so.

Yo dawg u must dice roll to get key who will dice roll urs reward.I love logic of this game.Like yo dawg u must gather resources to build key who will provide a part to build a warframe.....Self-eating snake.About syndicate rewards i trully dont care.I stop ranking syndicate after i check requirements of ranking up??Forma well ocell and neurodes are ! to get,Orokin Catalyst??Well if u have tons of p no problem if not its ridicoulous like with orokin reactorand the last one prime part so again yo dawg u must get key to get part to get another rank so probably u can take some probably worthless crap.

how about TV(new towers) keys :p

With legion of Corrupted Vors and Corrupted Stalkers hell yeah:D

But that is my opinion about rewards of rewards from syndicates i dont really care cause all syndicates are simmiliar,auguments are quite overrated(why i should waste place of some little change to ability when i can power up her to the insanity??),same auguments of weapon,my friend was so arroused with augument but he change mind when i start deal more dmg without that auguments.I just wanna to say Devs stop to throw mud to eyes(by adding another grinder gear) and fix that bugs and minor things to polish this game maybe straight up the lore cause trully i playing this game 600 hrs now on counter and i dont really know what for tenno fights,yeah someone says balance but what for??Systems blows to hell or what??Who the hell is Lotus ai or some hybrid of organic and machines etc.

Edited by Syq111

2nd option

just because you can get sabotage keys, and you are not bound to certain syndikates to get certain key types.

price seems fair, if you think of the keys as a bonus ofc. i mean, you can still farm keys in interception missions quite easily and get rep out of it. only problem could be the cap on rep, but i guess everyone will get used to it anyways.

and about this whole RNG thing, warframe is pretty much all about random generated rewards, see void key farming, see prime parts, archwing parts, mods and even regular warframe parts, so whats the matter with all the hate? sure you can run ~100 archwings interception missions to get this onorix blade, but thats the way the game is designed.

Can we get a middle ground?

25k rep for 4 void keys, rahdom type, but 1 at each void level I-IV, plus 4 rare fusion cores.

5k for 5keys to 25k for 4 keys and 4 fusion cores seems like a fair price increase, while keeping with the 25k rep system of purchasing from syndicates - I myself think the keys were too cheap. No disrespect intended.

At the same time 15k for one key is kinda outrageous. and 25k for 4 random level, random type keys seems a little high too - what's stopping it from being 1 T3 exterminate, 3 T1 captures? I'd feel pretty screwed over with that random purchase. Especially if someone in my clan then goes and gets 4 T3 Sabotages.

Just my thoughts on it. All IMO and YMMV.

Can we get a middle ground?

25k rep for 4 void keys, rahdom type, but 1 at each void level I-IV, plus 4 rare fusion cores.

5k for 5keys to 25k for 4 keys and 4 fusion cores seems like a fair price increase, while keeping with the 25k rep system of purchasing from syndicates - I myself think the keys were too cheap. No disrespect intended.

At the same time 15k for one key is kinda outrageous. and 25k for 4 random level, random type keys seems a little high too - what's stopping it from being 1 T3 exterminate, 3 T1 captures? I'd feel pretty screwed over with that random purchase. Especially if someone in my clan then goes and gets 4 T3 Sabotages.

Just my thoughts on it. All IMO and YMMV.

one t3 exterm and 3 t1 captures. i'll take that all day long.

tyvm

Honestly, wish I would've null voted. T3 keys are too easy to get anyways and I have hundreds of each T1 and T2 key for each mission type.

And seriously? Instead of 5k rep for 5 keys now 4 keys for 25k? That is a damned 5.8x decrease in effectiveness of your rep when you spend it on these key packs (and only 1 key CAN be T4), so for vets like me who only need T4 keys now get a 23.2x (if we get a T4 key) or a 1000000x (If we don't) decrease in rep efficiency with these new key packs.

Thanks DE, maybe also add Forma BP's, OCells, maybe add Neurodes, Nano Spores and Alloy Plates as rotational rewards? Jesus christ, the longer I play this game the bigger the grind becomes aka roll a dice to be able to roll a dice G MOTHAFUCKIN G

Edited by UnknownGunneryChief

5 T4 Keys for 5k Rep was a nice deal, but to cheap. I would prefer the 2nd one. Both getting 3 Keys at a time and being able to get a T3 Keys seems fair. But i would miss the sydicate specific key type in this option. And i would agree on lowering the price. 25k rep seems a bit too much.

I said it earlier, I feel like saying it again just to keep with the flow

Honestly I am fine with option 2, but I feel it would be better if 

A) it was 4 keys instead of 3
B) it was 20k instead of 25k
C) a mix of both, either as 20k for 4 keys or 25k for 5 keys.

honestly both would look better to the average player at eyesight and make more sense to those who number crunch.

I do not care for either of these options. Had I know this was coming before 15.9 arrived I would have cashed in for T4 keys and moved on instead of leveling my Syndicates.

No Vote Cast.

Damn you DE, no vote from me! I'm supporting this project ~2 years already and this is freaking ridiculous to being a victim of such kind of disregard to the community from your perspective.

Edited by Keetsune
  • Upvote 1

Syndicates should offer access to all tiers of keys. Also, There should be a distinction in price between endless and non-endless keys.

Syndicate entry level: no key access

Syndicate 2nd tier: 10k / 2x T1 keys (endless)

Syndicate 2nd tier: 10k / 5x T1 keys (non-endless)

Syndicate 3rd tier: 15k / 2x T2 keys (endless)
Syndicate 3rd tier: 15k / 5x T2 keys (non-endless)
Syndicate 4th tier: 20k / 2x T3 keys (endless)
Syndicate 4th tier: 20k / 5x T3 keys (non-endless)

Syndicate 5th tier: 25k / 2x T4 keys (endless)

Syndicate 5th tier: 25k / 5x T4 keys (non-endless)

Syndicate 5th tier 20k / 4x R5 core

It follows that for any endless key, i can keep running it and have 2-3 chances at any rotation C reward I want (along with all the great filler rewards in rotation A and B) if I can last that long with my team.

Non-endless keys only offer 1 chance, which make them 1/3 - 1/2 as valuable. They also tend to take up a fraction of the time (5-10m vs 20-30+m) and provide a similar fraction of the XP & Syndicate reputation.

Gee, i wonder why they don't get played as much. Please lower the cost on them, make them more accessible.

• Upvote 2

Since the syndicates should not be easy way to get around, I say this is kinda good. Since I have 80+ T4D keys and I don't even do anything syndicate related for steel meridian (except for wearing their sigil for the keys) this is far more rewarding than anything else. 

You should consider increasing "Syndicate Alert Reputation Rewards". Why? Because if the most reputation draining element of syndicates gets the 5x price, you should buff up the reputation gain a little bit for compensating.

• Upvote 1