The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Crimson Shadows} Active And Friendly! Welcomes All Players!

xXHaromanXx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm a pretty old player (ish) and started back around a half a year after WF was released. I stopped playing and took a long break and recently started playing again because of update 18 :) of course I was kicked from my old clan ( being inactive for like a year can do that) and I'm getting back into the game. I was looking for a clan that wouldn't have like a mandatory be on every day sort of thing and would love to get and invite :) I'm MR 5 (almost 6) thanks ;) and I would love to be part of your clan.

IGN: Mushroommeister

Thanks again

Hello! I'm a pretty old player (ish) and started back around a half a year after WF was released. I stopped playing and took a long break and recently started playing again because of update 18 :) of course I was kicked from my old clan ( being inactive for like a year can do that) and I'm getting back into the game. I was looking for a clan that wouldn't have like a mandatory be on every day sort of thing and would love to get and invite :) I'm MR 5 (almost 6) thanks ;) and I would love to be part of your clan.

IGN: Mushroommeister

Thanks again