[DE]Rebecca

Psa: Update 15.9 Status [Snowed In!]

PC Update 15.9, scheduled for January 7th, is being delayed until tomorrow January 8th. London has been hit with a snowstorm which prevented a lot of people from being able to get to our office - it's far too unsafe on the roads. Until it's safer to commute, we have to push the update for when we have more hands on deck!

[...]

Thank you, Tenno (but not Frost).

Well, safety first is a good motto. Nevertheless, you could give us some more details on what to expect from U15.9, besides the already known keys removal and, as I imagine, event re-branded rewards and the shelving of butchers antlers. Or, at least, a teaser.

I assume this is sarcasm. I hope this is sarcasm...

heh, obviously. still funny to imagine them all speaking with an English accent.

Heh, comeon! Surely you don't take me for that much of an idiot!

I was just thinking: "Why do they give a sh*t that London's been snowed on if they're in Canada?"

There's a London in Canada...

That is not funny!

I mean they are in Canada and their won't be any Hockey today. This has to be the worst day for Canada ever. Just like the Brazilian National Soccer team, that lost against Germany. But worse.

Edit: sorry for typos on my phone.

Should i have also changed the text on the mod? xD

I was in a south-american restaurant to watch the Brazil match last summer, when the Seleçao got 7 goals from Argentina(!!!!), it was filled with Brazil's fans, they were a little angry during the first 2 goals, then they all were making jokes on the players, themselves, everything, themselves, everything. Somebody else in the neighbourhood near that restaurant threw out his tv from the window at 6th goal, but i guess it depends on character and the company :)

Get a day of rest guys and stay safe, i'll buy another 70 t4 keys from my favourite retailer :D:D:D:D

Edited by perfectStranger

Darn you frost!

Well, such a timing with the weather i guess lol

Whaaaaaaat? So now it's my fault?

• Upvote 1

At least give us the patch notes so we have something to look forward to in the tomorrow. :D

This. :3

Okay not all of them but one or two thigns would be nice ;)

Its a sad day in canada where HOCKEY gets cancelled, thats like what most of out populas lives for

Be safe out there! xD

Jeez, I live in Colorado, pretty high up (5,806 ft) and it's completely sunny @ 46°F

I'm in Colorado as well, and it's 8.6 degrees where I am. Such a finicky state. Oh, well, at least it's still relatively warm for now.

Edited by ToolboxMotley

Haha. There , there Julie it'll get better. Be safe everyone! It's friggin -40 with wind chill atm here too. 
I brought a blowtorch (i wish i was kidding...) to my mailbox and still couldn't get it open.

10924646_10155098497190571_5622860236371

Edited by Neo_182
  • Upvote 1

All I got out of this is more keys lol.

SHame the update is delayed today was my day off :(

PC Update 15.9, scheduled for January 7th, is being delayed until tomorrow January 8th. London has been hit with a snowstorm which prevented a lot of people from being able to get to our office - it's far too unsafe on the roads. Until it's safer to commute, we have to push the update for when we have more hands on deck!

Here is DEJulie hating Winter:zXnnjp2.jpg

More info:

Local News: http://www.am980.ca/2015/01/07/36440/

Even HOCKEY was postponed "OHL announces tonight's London Knights vs. Kitchener Rangers game at BudGardens postponed due to weather" - https://twitter.com/AM980News/status/552895969553952768

Thank you, Tenno (but not Frost).

no snow where i am,just brutal cold and wind

wind is 13 mph(20.92 kph)

temperature is 14 degrees fahrenheit (-10 celcius) with the wind chill it feels like -1 fahrenheit (-18 celcius)

(sidenote rebecca,i want you to make a kubrow snowman and post a pic)

Edited by GunDownGrace