Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Coupons... Am I Lucky Or Did They Become More Common?

Kripnex

For 1 year and 7 months I've never gotten a -75% coupon, I thought I'd never get to see one, but 2 months ago I was lucky enough to get my first one... and then the second one... then the third... fourth... fifth... and today the sixth one.

In two months I went from thinking that I am cursed because I was not getting any coupons, to thinking that I am cursed because I keep getting them while I am broke.

So, is it just insane luck or did everyone else notice an influx of -75% coupons lately?

dwWPV8K.gif

^ My proof

If you buy plat using 75% discount it is much more likely to get it as first week and every after seventh-day reward with less chance but still higher than no buy case.

If you get discounts as often without making any purchases it's just RNG being RNG though.

Started playing day one of open beta.  Haven't had the pleasure of seeing one since.  Which totals 0. Had a couple 50%, and metric love ton of 20%.  But I'm not buying plat again unless it's with a 75% and I will buy the $200 package each and every time I get it (unless I manage to get up over 20k plat of course).  

I'm dying for a couple 75% discounts.  I have money saved up ready to spend with no other purpose than to spend on plat.  And there it will sit until DE passes me a few 75% my way...

Did I mention I hate you... :p

If you buy plat using 75% discount it is much more likely to get it as first week and every after seventh-day reward with less chance but still higher than no buy case.

If you get discounts as often without making any purchases it's just RNG being RNG though.

Oh, well I did buy the first 2 times, but did someone verify this or is it just speculation?

Because it seems kinda weird that they would do something like this...

Edited by Hakitojin