Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Coupons... Am I Lucky Or Did They Become More Common?

Kripnex

Never had one, I've been playing since update 8 / start of 9 (not entirely sure). My friends who don't play as much often get one on the first login (basically the 0 consecutive days played) reward. I find it quite weird that it appears to be more common there. Why not reward people that stick with the game for longer?

I've never received a 75%-off coupon.  However, I think the the odds of getting a discount coupon in general has been increased in the last 2 or 3 months.  There may have been an additional bump around Christmas, because I received discount coupons several days in a row at one point.

This is not RNG.. i'm sorry but i have played this game since the Beta and i NEVER have gotten a 75%, a friend of mine has been getting a 75% coupon EVERY TIME AFTER IT ENDS. 6 TIMES IN A  ROW ALREADY.

Is this the game's way saying it hates me?

This is not RNG.. i'm sorry but i have played this game since the Beta and i NEVER have gotten a 75%, a friend of mine has been getting a 75% coupon EVERY TIME AFTER IT ENDS. 6 TIMES IN A  ROW ALREADY.

Is this the game's way saying it hates me?

RNGesus is displeased with you. You must keep sacrificing Asari virgins until RNGesus changes his mind about you.

There are two people in our clan who get them 1-2 times per week and have for months now.

Pretty sure the rng for login rewards is messed up, because I pretty much always get secondary/sentinel/t2s/gorgon bp/vauban bp/infrequently forma. 

If I reset I have an okay shot at 50%. I have never received a 75% and started playing in like update 6 or update 7. I did take a long break, but before that I even logged in for a month just to get the login bonus hoping for a 75%.

Edited by Watlok

Ive gotten about 15-20 token of the lotus 20% off since the begining of the fomorian event and i havent bought shizz. For the love of lotus if u want me to spend money on plat give me the friggin 50% off at least.

Edited by DotBeta

I actually thought the same. In over a year and a half of Warframe I got one 75%, a few 50% and tons of 20%.

But in the last two weeks I got the 75% twice....and honestly 50€ for 4200p is something I can definitely deal with, so I redeemed them both times.

Edited by siralextraffo

For 1 year and 7 months I've never gotten a -75% coupon, I thought I'd never get to see one, but 2 months ago I was lucky enough to get my first one... and then the second one... then the third... fourth... fifth... and today the sixth one.

In two months I went from thinking that I am cursed because I was not getting any coupons, to thinking that I am cursed because I keep getting them while I am broke.

So, is it just insane luck or did everyone else notice an influx of -75% coupons lately?

dwWPV8K.gif

^ My proof

I kinda thought the same. In the month of December I got quite a few 50%'s off. I've never received so many before. Of course I used one but it was still a little 'convienient' seeing how it was near Christmas.

For 1 year and 7 months I've never gotten a -75% coupon, I thought I'd never get to see one, but 2 months ago I was lucky enough to get my first one... and then the second one... then the third... fourth... fifth... and today the sixth one.

In two months I went from thinking that I am cursed because I was not getting any coupons, to thinking that I am cursed because I keep getting them while I am broke.

So, is it just insane luck or did everyone else notice an influx of -75% coupons lately?

dwWPV8K.gif

^ My proof

Most of them are 3 star rewards as well...

Most ive gotten is 20%

Edited by SOAP_Pmac

dwWPV8K.gif

^ My proof

Since the beginning of December, up to yesterday, I've gotten eleven 75% off and one 50% off. Before that, maybe one in a year and a half...

i think it's not casual...

In 1 year and 8 months i NEVER HAD 1 SINGLE 75% Discount

After getting the 1st, right before Christmas (and made a purchase with it) i had a total of 7 more 75% discounts!!

Unbelievable lol, too bad i no need any other plats.

i already got anything i could ever wanted and maybe even some useless stuff lol