Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Coupons... Am I Lucky Or Did They Become More Common?

Kripnex

I actually thought the same. In over a year and a half of Warframe I got one 75%, a few 50% and tons of 20%.

But in the last two weeks I got the 75% twice....and honestly 50€ for 4200p is something I can definitely deal with, so I redeemed them both times.

Have to quote myself.

After the last coupon I got no more until Saturday, and I got another 75%.

I also got a few of them in the past few weeks but never used any of them. However, after Steve said on devstream that they might change something to the login rewards in the future I immediately bought platinum as soon as I got one -75%. (even though I have more plat than I need atm)

I seriously think it depends on how much plat you buy or when. When I started playing, the first coupon didnt appear till like 6 months in and since I only buy plat when I get coupons, I've started getting more and more; this past month I've gotten 4 and just got 1 yesterday.

The login reward system is screwed up in that it rewards players who don't log in consecutively.

If you stay on 3star login tier, you'll almost never see 75% off. If you want the discount you are actually encouraged to NOT play.

I guess they assume that if you are playing everyday, chances are you'll give in and buy plat at base price- so why give you a good chance at a discount.

The login reward system is screwed up in that it rewards players who don't log in consecutively.

If you stay on 3star login tier, you'll almost never see 75% off. If you want the discount you are actually encouraged to NOT play.

I guess they assume that if you are playing everyday, chances are you'll give in and buy plat at base price- so why give you a good chance at a discount.

This is not true. I've been on a 3-star login tier for months, and I keep getting the 75% steadily. According to my Steam account, I've purchased them at least 9 times in the last 3 months, not counting the ones I don't use.

Meh, mine was much worse. for everytime the 75% that i got from the daily login ran out, the next random reward give me another one. it happened like 13-15 in a row and i've lost count so far. today is the first time in my long streak that i actually got anything other than 75% off on my even days

This is not true. I've been on a 3-star login tier for months, and I keep getting the 75% steadily. According to my Steam account, I've purchased them at least 9 times in the last 3 months, not counting the ones I don't use.

I didn't think it was true until recently when I began reseting my login tier and started getting discounts again. I haven't gotten 75% yet, but I can count on getting 20-50% if I keep my login at 1 star for a week.

Im too addicted to WF to keep my login at 1star for too long though, but I definitely feel like my chances are much better at lower tiers. Even more so if the roulette wheel is accurate. Ive definitely 75% past by more often at low tiers.

Edited by Hypernaut1

I'm getting it a lot in the last 3 months like 5. It may be tied to how much you spend when you get 75% offer. And I did spend 10$ every time I got 75% so maybe I'm on the 75% vip list or something :P or maybe I was just lucky.

Oh and the best thing is, not once did I miss 75% discount when it was on the wheel in the last 3 months.

Edited by DraccoDoom